3-A Members

A/N This is not a chapter. But if you wanna understand the next few chapters, then I suggest you read this.

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia. I only own the OCs. Except I don't know what they look like...leave that to your imagination.

Boys:

Takuya Ginjiro:

Quirk: Elastic

He can stretch any part of his body out to at least 5 metres in length.

Personality: Despite his first name (Takuya=Eminent One) he is quite mischievous and is perverted. But he respects the girls' boundaries, unlike someone in 1-A. Because of his mischievous persona, he is not unnerved by Reina.

Hatsu Shorai:

Quirk: Zoom

He can zoom in on things in the radius of 6.7km. Yes he does have the same quirk as Hatsume Mei.

Personality: As well as sharing the same quirk, him and Hatsume also share the same personality. It's just that he's more easy to deal with. People sometimes think they're twins due to their equally pink hair. His crush on Akiko is painfully obvious, and Akiko is painfully oblivious...

Haruto Kei:

Quirk: Blinding Sun

He can bring in the sun whenever he wants. He can also change the lighting and temperature of the sun whenever he wants.

Personality: Haruto Kei=Sunshine's Blessing. Not only does his name match his quirk, but it matches his persona too! He's a ray of sunshine and a sweet innocent cinnamon roll that needs to be protected. Except he doesn't because he's pretty strong...and a big cutie! He's a little awkward around Kaede. Hmm, wonder why.

Kaito Chiharu:

Quirk: Water Bending (A/N Sorry I just had to...)

He has the ability to control water in all various forms.

Personality: He's a flirt. A disrespectful flirt. Doesn't care about a woman's boundaries or age. Just goes straight up when he sees a hot chick. Though, because he's hot as hell, he gets them most of the time. He gets upset when Hinata is around however, as she always calls him 'Playboy Bastard'

Benjiro Chikao:

Quirk: Levitation

It's like Ochako Uraraka's zero gravity quirk, except he doesn't need to touch the desired object to make it levitate.

Personality: Like his name (Benjiro=Peace) he's fond of the quiet and due to his quiet nature, people think of him as shy. But he's quite the opposite. Assertive, bold, calm and collected.

Enmei Eito:

Quirk: Metal

He can create any metal from the air particles around him and bend it into any shape he desires. The setback is he can't undo what he has already done with the metal, so if he makes a mistake he has to use tools to fix it. Or he just uses Hansuke's quirk.

Personality: Lazy, he won't do something unless he thinks it's rational. Eraserhead has been a terrible influence on him. Though he would do just about anything for Nanami.

Hansuke Hideaki:

Quirk: Melt

He can melt any substance. And when I say any I say any. Most of the time, he's melting the metal that Enmei has created.