Bento

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no Hero Academia.

Tamaki let out a noise of annoyance as he dropped his chopsticks, again.

'I hate this.' 

Just two weeks ago, Tamaki had fallen from a high place. Just two weeks ago, Tamaki had broken his right arm. Just two weeks ago, Recovery Girl had gotten into a non-fatal accident.

Just two weeks ago, Tamaki had become useless.

As his right arm was the dominant limb, he found trouble in doing the simplest things. Like right now.

Attempting to use chopsticks with your non-dominant hand was terribly difficult. And he was already feeling useless, so asking for help would damage the minuscule amount of pride he had.

"Tama-Kun?"

He heard a voice from behind him and immediately felt embarrassment run through his veins.

Did she see his pathetic attempt of using chopsticks?

Nejire sat in front of him and stared at the half-eaten bento on his lap, chopsticks laying next to it.

"Oh! I get it! You're having trouble eating with your left hand, aren't you?" Tamaki grimaced slightly. From that, Nejire could tell she was spot on.

He prepared for the teasing that would come. But it never did.

Pale hands reached over to grab the two sticks next to Tamaki's lunch.

"I'll just feed you then!" Nejire exclaimed, lifting up the utensils to his face.

"H-Huh?! N-No, you don't n-need to! I can d-do it-" Tamaki was cut off as the bluenette had stuffed the food into his mouth.

He deadpanned as Nejire still hadn't taken the chopsticks out of his mouth. How is he supposed to chew with chopsticks in his mouth?

"Umph gnehfie fina tough usdgsau ifgudsj?" He attempted to tell her about it, but his words were simply muffled.

Nejire seemed to notice he wanted to say something and quickly moved the objects out Tamaki's mouth.

"Hm? What was that Tama-Kun?" She asked him with a tilt of her head.

"Y-You really don't have to f-feed me...I'm already a nuisance as it is..." He managed to get out.

The silence was what came after. Until-

"That's not true." Nejire's soft voice spoke up. Tamaki's eyes widened slightly before he lifted his head up to see her determined face.

"That's not true at all! Tama-Kun isn't a nuisance, your broken arm means I get to take care of you!" She huffed out.

Her sudden outburst didn't fail to bring a blush to his cheeks.

"I-Uh...um..." After that Tamaki just couldn't find the right words to say. Taking his silence into account, Nejire lifted up the utensils once again.

"Now let me feed you, you stubborn child!" She scolded lightly.

Accepting his fate, the 'stubborn child' sighed and opened his mouth, allowing the blue-haired girl to feed him.

Maybe having a broken arm wasn't as bad as he thought.

A/N Yes, the classic 'feed me I am injured' trope. I dunno, I like it. Anyway, I'm working on the 3-A group chat (I'm going to publish the story as soon as I finish this book) and IDK I'm starting to fall in love with these two OC ships. There's some TamaNeji I guess-

Just kidding! The book's more about humour than romance. But there is TamaNeji. :)

Bye my readers! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete