Coffee

A/N Hey guys, it's 10:15am rn. Let's see how long it takes for me to write this one-shot!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Like most extremely studious people, Amajiki Tamaki made frequent trips to the coffee shop.

He would sit down in the corner of the shop, near the largest biggest window. He would drop his books down and place his laptop on the table, waiting for the waitress to take his order.

The waitress.

The waitress was the most beautiful, gorgeous waitress in history. Her hair was long and twirled at the bottom, her eyes were the prettiest blue.

He knew choosing that place would make it hard to study, but she was just too cute.

"Hello Tama-Kun!" He grew to love the nickname she gave him. She put her notepad away.

"The usual?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled casually. When she walked away and her back was to him, he exhaled a heavy sigh.

One of the waiters, called Mirio, rushed over to him.

"You should just talk to her. You know, invite her for coffee or something?" He started. Tamaki sighed and shook his head.

"Isn't she not allowed to do that on her job?" He asked hopelessly. Mirio just shrugged.

"True...well, since you both are smart, why don't you invite her over to your house to...study?" Mirio asked with a sly grin.

"N-No Mirio!" Tamaki said as his face erupted in colour. Mirio jumped.

"Shoot, she's coming. Act casual, act casual!" He said as he ran off.

"I should be saying that to you..." Tamaki muttered as Nejire placed down his strawberry flavoured iced tea and raindrop cake.

"Hm?" She questioned. He shook his head violently.

"It's nothing. I'm just talking to myself." He told her. She stood to the side nervously, and Tamaki looked at her curiously.

"Oh! It's just that...changing my work schedule," Nejire finally spoke. Tamaki stared at her slightly startled. A tinge of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"I-It's just that...it's going to be weird going to work and not seeing you." She stuttered out. Tamaki smiled at her and took out his notebook.

"So yeah, I'm going to work on Sundays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7am to 12pm." The waitress informed him. 

He nodded as he jotted down the information.

"Thank you for telling me Nejire-Chan." He said. She nodded at him and quickly walked away.

A few minutes later, Nejire came back, looking a little flustered.

"I-I'm not done with my cake yet." Tamaki said awkwardly. Nejire shook her head.

"I know. I'm not here to take the plates back..." Nejire answered back. He bit his bottom lip.

"Then...um-" 

"What's your answer?" Nejire suddenly blurted out. Her cheeks were covered with pink again and he was wondering why.

"The-the drink..." Nejire muttered reluctantly. 

Tamaki looked at the cup at face palmed mentally. How had he not realised sooner?

Date me after my shift is over?

Yes     No

Tamaki's breath hitched in his throat. He clicked open a pen and circled yes. He then showed it to her.

"I can't believe you didn't notice it earlier." She laughed as she walked away.

A/N And now it's 1:41pm. I shouldn't have started drawing that fan art -_-

Bye guys, I'll update tomorrow! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete