Babies?!

A/N Welp, I'm dying. I've been coughing for 6 days and I have limited space for breathing. This is why I hate asthma.

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

"Foolish girl! You really think you can beat me?" A big buff man said as he deflected the attack.

"This'll finish you off!" He yelled as his hands lit up with a orange hue.

Nejire gasped upon seeing it and she removed a number of mirrors (A/N shhh it's the best weapon I could think of).

"You'll regret that!" She called out, prepared to shoot his own attack back at him.

But when he shot the orange beam, two men jumped in front of Nejire, determined to protect her.

"Tama-Kun, Mirio-Kun! Wha-" 

There was an enormous explosion, creating a puff of smoke.

"I'll finish you next time, next time I say!" Their target's voice shouted, fading away as the smoke faded along with it.

Nejire coughed roughly into her hands as she looked around for her dear friends.

"Tamaki! Mirio! Where are you-?"

She squeaked when she felt something clawing at her feet.

She glanced down nervously and nearly fainted at what she saw.

~Back in UA~

"Nejire-Senpai! You're back from your mission already—" Uraraka paused as she saw what Nejire was holding in her arms.

"Did...did you give birth to two boys in one month or something?" Uraraka said, staring at the two babies Nejire was cuddling with.

Something in Uraraka's mind finally clicked when she realised that one of the babies had blonde hair and another had dark blue hair.

She gasped dramatically.

"Oh my Kami, that's Tamaki-Senpai and Mirio-Senpai right?" She asked, resisting the urge to laugh. She let out a small snort instead.

"Uraraka-Chan! It's not funny! We went on that mission and the boys were being stupid again and then—"

"Nejire?"

The two girls turned around to see Ryuko calmly standing there with her arms crossed.

"I was just going to see you!" Nejire exclaimed, gesturing at the two babies in her arms, sleeping soundly.

Ryuko sighed knowingly. 

"They were too excited to read the mission description right?" Nejire smiled softly.

"As always." Nejire says as she looks down at the calm babies.

A/N This was short as heck. I took so long to update today because, as I said before, I was (and still am) dying. Not to mention I now have severe pain in my wrists. My BoNeS hUrT XD.

I'll try update tomorrow, bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete.