You're Going To Kill Me

A/N Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. Also! There are only 20 chapters to go before I finish this book! Time flies by doesn't it?

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Tamaki's POV:

Me and Nejire walked side by side along the row of Sakura trees.

It's freezing! It's already spring and it feels like -4 degrees here.

Though that fact wasn't enough to stop Nejire from dragging me out of my room to go get some taiyaki.

"Ire-Chan. I'm practically frozen about now! Let's abandon the taiyaki and go home." I complained.

"Oh stop being a winey horse and get a move on! I'm hungry." Nejire bit back. I think this cold is getting to her head. She's usually not this mean.

I sighed before making up my mind and abruptly spinned around and walked towards my house.

I didn't dare to turn around. I didn't want to see the dejected face of my adorable girlfriend.

"Tama-Kun! Where are you going?" I heard her call out to me. I also heard the clacks of her heels nearing me.

Damn her for being so fast.

"Nejire I'm cold and I wanna go home." I said while turning to face her.

But I couldn't help but freeze as I saw her cute face moulded into a pout.

She smiled brightly for some reason. I bet it was because of my face.

And then I got pulled into a hug...

Why does this always happen to me?

I stared at her smiling face and quietly said something to her while wrapping my arms around her.

"I swear you're going to kill me with that cuteness one day."

A/N That was short and terrible. I'm so sorry. I got hungry halfway through :/

Bye guys! I'll try to update tomorrow. ~yeetmeetfeetdelete