KabeDON'T Mind Me

A/N Hey guys :D I'd like to thank you all for 1K views, also I would be happy to answer any questions! Just not too personal please.

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Tamaki stared at Mirio absentmindedly as he ranted on about love advice.

He wasn't really paying attention, since you should never follow Mirio's love advice.

"OH! I have another idea, how about you Kabedon her? That would be so romantic~" Though he couldn't help but tune himself in after he heard that  word (He has selective hearing).

Kabe = Wall 

Don = Sound of hand hitting wall

Tamaki replayed the word 'Kabedon' over and over again in his head. 

"K-Kabedon?" Tamaki stuttered out. That caught Mirio's attention, which saved Tamaki from his rant.

Unfortunately for him, Mirio started another one.

"Yeah Kabedon, you can take her by surprise, but make that you do it in a corner. So then she doesn't have a chance to escape..." Tamaki once again tuned out of the conversation.

'Hmm, knowing Nejire, she'll probably freak out and push me off one way or another. Then our relationship will never be the same again and she'll think I'm a freak and-'

"Dude, are you okay? You spaced out." Mirio broke his thoughts with the dramatic swish of his hand in front of his face.

"..." Tamaki looked at him blankly.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Tamaki gulped as he caught sight of his target.

She was in the perfect spot, right in between her locker and the wall.

Quickly walking over to her, he saw her spin around and wave energetically.

SLAM

Tamaki kept his head down, not risking looking up at her.

"...Wow Tama-Kun, that was an epically failed high five." Tamaki slowly lifted his head up and saw his hand next to Nejire's, pressed against the wall.

Upon noticing Tamaki's gloomy expression, she quickly continued her sentence.

"But that's not a bad thing! We've all had a failed high five once in our lives!" Nejire waved her hands in front of her face.

Realising that Tamaki was still a little down, Nejire smiled softly.

"Here. You can have a backhand high five." She said while bumping the back of his hand with hers.

'This girl is too cute for me.'  Tamaki thought while blushing.

Tamaki then heard a camera cluck.

"Don't mind me..."

Damn it Mirio.

A/N Yeah I don't even know where this came from. Another reminder, ask me any non-personal question, I'll answer one question at the end of each one-shot and mention your name, unless you don't want me to.

Bye guys! I'll update tomorrow, peace! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete