Rescuing

A/N So I wasn't able to update on Sunday...darn babies.

Disclaimer: Boku no Hero Academia is not mine.

Nejire was ducking her head underneath some serrated bushes, concealing herself quite well. She crawled military style on the ground, completely ignoring the many scratches and scrapes she was getting.

She poked out her head and looked up into a house window.

Mirio was currently snoring and sprawled out on his bed.

"Why am I here exactly?" 

"Hush!" Nejire harshly whispered to Tamaki, who was simply walking through his and his best friend's garden.

"And duck down Tama-Kun! Mirio-Kun will see you!" The blue haired girl added.

"Ire-Chan, Mirio is sleeping. He can't see us." Tamaki pointed out. Nejire glared up at him.

"Also, why do you want to kidnap Mirio's pet turtle?" Tamaki asked, weirded out.

"I'm not going to kidnap the turtle. I'm going to rescue it." Nejire said with a matter of fact tone. Tamaki rolled his eyes.

"Same thing." He stated blatantly.

"That doesn't even make any sense..." Nejire muttered as she proceeded to climb through Mirio's open window, ignoring the fact that Tamaki has keys to this place.

She looked pitifully at the starving, half-dead turtle in the tank, and sighed.

"Oi!" Tamaki yelled as he noticed Mirio squirming in his sleep. He grabbed Nejire by the waist and hurled them both down onto the soft grass below.

Nejire yelped as she fell right on top of Tamaki.

"Eh, ah...wha...!" Mirio mumbled as he scrambled from his bed in a daze and looked outside the window.

Tamaki and Nejire were right underneath it, tangled up uncomfortably.

"Tamaki wha-" 

Tamaki hastily cut her off by placing his lips on hers. She widened her eyes before closing them and accepting the surprise.

When Tamaki heard Mirio crash into his bed, he pulled back breathing heavily.

"You- you idiot! You could have just used your hand ti shut me up!" Nejire said with a violent blush.

"I was just rescuing you." Tamaki said, with an equally violent blush on his face.

Nejire rolled her eyes at her overly confident boyfriend and finally climbed into Mirio's room undetected.

A/N If you guys wanna know why Tamaki is so confident and more forward in some chapters, it's because him and Nejire are dating. Nejire's personality raised his self-esteem. Also, they lose their nicknames for each other when they're really shocked.

Bye I'll update tomorrow guys!