The Sleeping Beauty

A/N Hey guys I just wanna say that the artwork is not mine and neither is My Hero Academia!

Tamaki's POV:

I am honestly freaking out right now. What am I supposed to do when there is a gorgeous bluenette (A/N Idk how to spell it please help me) that I've had a crush on for 3 years, sleeping on my shoulder? I'm obviously talking about Nejire. When and how she fell on my shoulder is unknown but she eventually did.

Maybe it's because of what happened earlier...

Flashback to half an hour ago

"Tama-Kun, Tama-Kun! Oiiii Tama-kun..." Nejire was pestering me again.

"Yes Nejire? Is there anything you need?" I asked without looking up from the book Kirishima lent me.

"Tama-Kun...why don't you call me by a nickname? You call Mirio by a nickname but you never call me anything else apart from boring old Nejire." I raised an eyebrow at her observation.

"Nejire is your real name though, isn't it?" I asked sarcastically while going back to the book.

"Well yes but...Hey what are you reading?" Nejire went off track. Honestly it was quite cute when she did that.

"....I don't really think you'll be interested in this type of stuff...." I said nervously as I looked back at the cover which said in big bold letters: HOW TO BE A MAN 101.

"What do you mean I won't be interested? I will. Read it to me will you?" She then used her puppy dog eyes which I couldn't resist.

"Fine." I turned back to the first page as Nejire tried getting comfortable in the small love seat we were both sitting on, which felt really uncomfortable.

End of flashback

Hmm, I guess reading a book of how to become a man for straight 30 minutes would get boring for a female.

I turned my head to look at the calm face of Nejire.

Damn why does my face feel hot?

Oh right, it's because of

The Sleeping Beauty

A/N Waaah that was so short. Only 314 words long :( my schools going to start soon which means I won't be able to update every Monday and Tuesday since I'm always busy.

I'll update tomorrow, Bye Guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete