TVD: S2E31 - Katerina

Alexis' POV

I'm still sick, but not as bad. Aunt Jenna organized a doctors appointment in three days time. She thought as I'm getting better, then I hopefully I won't have to go. Crackers always calm my stomach. So I'm munching on them as Elena and I enter the Salvatore house. "Hello Alexis, Elena" Damon says in greeting.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important" Elene tells him. He leads us to the parlor where we see Stefan with Rose. I scowl as I sit on the couch with Elena.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real" Rose tells us.

"Who is he?" Elena and I ask her.

"Has no one told them how annoying that is?" she asks the boys.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend" Damon tells us.

"From the first generation of vampires" Stefan clarifies.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks as I eat a cracker.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus" Rose states. I giggle at the thought of Elijah dressed up at the Easter Bunny. "He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal" she adds ignoring me.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan adds.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after us?" Elena asks pointing at me and herself.

"Great, another thing to add to the list" I grumble.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist" Stefan tells us.

"No one you know of" Rose corrects him.

"That's not helping" Damon tells her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story" Stefan tells Elena and I.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot" Rose tells us.

"Alright, you made your point" I tell her as I get up with Elena.

"Where are you two going?" Stefan asks us.

"School, we're late" Elena tells him. He tried to come with us, but we told him not. We left and she drives us to the tomb while I texted Caroline. Telling her to bring a bottle of blood, a cup and the Petrova book to the tomb. She meets us there.

"Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and Elena took me home from school" I tell her.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar" she tells me.

"And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what we're up to" Elena tells her.

"I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this" Care whines.

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit" Elena reminds her.

"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's...Stefan's gonna see right through me" she explains.

"Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?" I ask her.

"You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise" she agrees opening the door.