Chapter 15 Pt. 4

"Lahash, well I have been looking for you. I bumped into Warrick and he seemed pretty upset at the conversation you both shared earlier. I suppose he is putting together that things will not go the way he believes they will. I wonder what he will do when he finds out that there will not be an Etheria for him to return to?" Valefor walked coolly next to Lahash paying little mind to Lahash's troubled demeanor.

Lahash stopped walking. "Valefor, why hasn't the dark one just told Warrick the plan. Why the secrecy?"

"Lahash, please. You know Warrick would lose his mind over something like this. We have to use him to get into Etheria. If he found out what was really happening, he would flee the dark realm and cut off the private entry for demons to enter."

Lahash's face furrowed as his mind quickened with thoughts, "No, Etheria is already onto him, they know he is a demon. Karma stole the key to the hall of souls; they will not let him return now. He knows that. In his mind, he thinks we are going to get rid of Meridian and that he will be able to go back to Etheria and explain things away. Somehow maintain his position. Things have been falling apart for Warrick here lately. Why do we need him still?"

Valefor looked over his shoulder he said, "It doesn't matter now that the Etherians know about him. We need the opening to get in. He created it when he was put into power by the dark one. He is the only one who can get in and do that. No one there that remains in existence knows where the secret path is." Valefor gestured to move forward with his walk down the hall. "We will maintain our plans. Do not mess this up. Speaking of messing things up, I hope you know what you are doing with that nymph you have as a prisoner. Time is short. The dark one will have expected you to have taken care of the nymph. Do you have a plan?"

Lahash walked past Valefor without saying anything for a few moments. As he continued to his door to check on the very one, they discussed he said, "Yes and I won't disappoint. I need you to meet me shortly. Astaroth is headed for Earth to go after the human boy, Aiden. I want us to follow her and we need to confront the fairies. I have someone they want and if they want her back alive, they will hand over the sword."