Interrogating A Junkie

After a few fights with multiple different drug dealers we managed to track down Elena Cardenas's killer at drug den. We stood before him as he looked drugged out of his mind while his friend was passed out from his own high. Matt was about to snap when I stopped him pushing him back and turned to face him.

"I'll do the talking...you stand there and look intimidating." I ordered softly he grit his teeth before nodding in agreement with me. Taking my bow that was in my hand I laced it over my head and let it rest on my chest. Taking in a deep breath I lashed my hands out on the junkie waking him from his drug fused nap and threw him into the wall on the left side of Matt.

"Oh shit...you both are really here!" he gasped I moved forward pinning my arm to his chest to prevent him from moving anywhere.

"Who paid you?" I started with anger in my voice seeing his eyes answer with confusion when I slammed a fist near his head causing him to jump from where he was. Taking his collar I brought him closer to my face so he could look me into my eyes. "Who paid you to kill Elena Cardenas?"

"I don't know..." he gagged I sent a punch straight into his face this time feeling his nose crush underneath my fist and blood began to streak down his face.

"Who paid you? Was it Fisk?" I yelled watching him not answering as I sent my knee into his chest and slammed my fist down again putting him to the floor. His hands braced the broken bottle bits cutting into the palms in his hands.

"Please...I'm sick." He cried I could feel my anger starting to reach it's boiling point as my hands flexed in front of him.

"Yeah...sick to kill an unarmed innocent old lady." I replied grabbing his jacket sending my head straight into his face causing his nose to gush more blood.

"Stop...please." He begged I sent two more strikes into his face before throwing him into the wall again watching him slide back down.

"Give me a reason too." I ordered grabbing his jacket sending my strikes to his face until I saw it starting to swell up from the strikes when I dropped him again.

"I don't know anything." He whimpered holding his hands up to beg me to stop as I snatched it and used my grip to break the one finger. He screamed in agony lashing his other hand at me which I caught and twisted it causing him more pain.

"Either you give me a name or my partner will take over." I hinted watching the junkie look behind me as I sensed Matt breathing heavily showing how angry he was before looking back to me. "Trust me...he's not in a good mood."

"They just found me, they threw a bag over my head and brought me to Pier 81. I didn't want to do it but they paid me." He whimpered in which I added more pressure to his wrist as he screamed in more pain. Looking over my shoulder Matt nodded telling me that he was telling the truth. "That's all I know...I'm sorry. Please..."

"You are going to turn yourself in to Sergeant Brett Mahoney at the 15th Precinct and if you don't I will let my partner find him. Trust me...you don't want that because I am not going to stop him. Do you understand?" I explained watching him look at Matt whose hands tightened into two fists and the knuckles cracked loudly when he did.

"Yes...yes..." he cried I gave him a small sly smile releasing my grip on the junkie's wrist before standing up to see him tremble.

"Good." I answered before sending another punch at him knocking him unconscious as he slumped down to the floor quietly. Turning to Matt I could see that he was trying to relax from his anger but I knew it was still there. "Pier 81...maybe we can find evidence to who hired this junkie. If it was Fisk then we can use that to take him down."

"Let's go." Matt muttered leading the way out of the junkie's drug den and we headed off to the location that we were given.

" Matt muttered leading the way out of the junkie's drug den and we headed off to the location that we were given

~~I don't know why but angry Matt/Daredevil is kinda hot lol.~~