Boom

We were about to stop at the last location that Detective Blake, the cop we interrogated, had on his phone and we hit the jackpot. It was heavily guarded outside as well as inside according to Matt's super senses. We were on the roof of the nearby planning out our attack plan in which Matt was using his senses to count how many were inside.

"Is Vladimir in there?" I whispered watching Matt's head tilt to the side as he listened and then he responded to my question with a nod.

"I count at least fifty heartbeats..." Matt answered I let out a small chuckle under my breath before seeing Matt's confused expression.

"Fifty? Like that is a challenge for us?" I pointed out though he didn't make any movements to agree so I just shook it off turning my gaze back to the warehouse in front of us. "The front is guarded with at least four armed men, semis."

"We are not going to kill anyone..." Matt warned signaling to my arrows that were inside of my quiver as I rolled my eyes to him.

"I don't kill Matt...these arrows are nonlethal. Besides this isn't a normal bow." I replied holding it up before clicking a hidden button and flicked the bow as it straightened into a form of a staff. "It can also be a nonlethal staff."

"Good to know." Matt answered I nodded watching Matt getting ready to move until I caught his arm to stop him. I brought him back down as I watched a blind man heading towards the entrance of the warehouse. "What is it?"

"Civie...blind one. He's heading into the warehouse. Wearing a backpack." I exclaimed watching Matt tilt his head to see if he could get a reading on him while I watched him enter the building. "Guess we have to make sure he remains unharmed."

"Yeah...let's go." He whispered I followed up behind him as we jumped down from the roof and crept up silently turning my staff into a bow for a moment. I pulled out a blinding arrow signaling it to the wall behind them as I waited for Matt's signal. "Do it!" I released the arrow letting it hit the wall as a blinding white light filled the circle as the guards stumbled shielding there eyes. I turned my bow into a staff as Matt and I charged at the blinded guards. Matt took on the first two while I flipped over the one who charged at me before getting behind him. The other guard next to me I kicked into the abdomen sending him back before facing the one from earlier. Using my staff I struck him across the face before sweeping his legs from under him bringing him to his knees. Getting behind him I braced the staff to his throat while he tried to break my grip but I just applied even more pressure to his neck. The guard behind me stood heading towards me as I slammed my arm down onto the one I held knocking him out before taking a small hit from the one who charged at me. He went for another this time I avoided him throwing my own strike into his nose. He stumbled back as I charged bracing my legs around his body taking him to the floor. I straddled him slamming my fist down into his face twice until he went limp to the floor. Gasping heavily I turned to see Matt he was finishing up with his until something forced him to stop. He pushed himself behind the guy he was fighting until I sensed something was about to happen. My head whipped to the warehouse as the door exploded with a ball of flames and it consumed the whole building. The vibrations from the explosion knocked the three of us off our feet to the floor hard. My head hit the floor as the whole world around me and my vision went black.

 My head hit the floor as the whole world around me and my vision went black

~~Well...shit. I guess it did blow up in Theas face lol.~~