Suiting Up

We didn't have a lot of time because Fisk was planning on fleeing the city tonight with Vanessa Marianna and if we didn't stop him he would be gone forever. Melvin was carrying two separate suitcases in his hands placing them onto the table in front of us.

"So the black will give you the most protection and the red will deflect a knife but it also might not depending on the angle." Melvin started Matt removed his gloves to feel his suit while I opened my case to see a beautifully crafted suit before me. Bright red as I turned to see Matt's matched mine. Melvin pulled another smaller case placing it next to me turning to look at me. "I also made you a few different prototypes arrows for you to try...I'm still working on a few others but for now these are what I got."

"Oh Melvin..." I smiled opening the case to see about four different types of arrows before me with red and black coloring. Lifting the first one I did a quick scan of it as Melvin cleared his throat.

"That one is a smoke arrow..good for distractions or covering yourself." Melvin began I traced my fingers across it then picked up the next one. Looking at the design I could see it wasn't a normal arrow. "That one is a makeshift bola arrow, you fire it and it wraps around your opponent with a tough wire that can't be easily broken."

"That could come in handy tonight." I answered he picked up the last two arrows into either hand before I looked to the left one.

"This one is a taser arrow...knocks them out with a press of the button on your bow." Melvin point out using the arrow to point at the bow on the side as I looked seeing there were three buttons now on my bow. One to turn it into a staff, one to activate the taser but the last one I was not sure. "This last one is a bigger version of your original grapple arrow. This will help you carry double the load if you need to make an escape with more then one individual. The last button on your bow helps you repel up and out of danger."

"That would've been helpful earlier. Thanks Melvin." I muttered Melvin nodded my hands ran across the arrows seeing Melvin then hand me a brand new quiver that looked high tech. "What is this?"

"This quiver will allow you quicker access to your arrows without the need to mesmerize where you put them. There is a button on the bottom that you press and the arrow retrieves itself so you can just grab and use." Melvin smiled I took it shocked before watching him move towards Matt while I placed the new arrows into the quiver. I assigned them to different slots watching it spin when I pressed the button. Matt cleared his throat as I turned to look at him again.

"Suit up!" he ordered I nodded taking my suit moving to the opposite side of the room ripping off the costume I had on then placed the new one on. It felt great to wear something with a bit more protection as I pulled on the quiver before turning to see Matt pulling on his new helmet and I lifted my new hood. Melvin knocked on the door holding a smaller box in his hands and handed it to me.

"Forgot...your mask. This helps keep your identity a secret and you won't have to worry about it slipping off during your fights." Melvin smiled I nodded taking it turning away and laced it onto my face before turning back to look at him seeing he nodded with approval.

"Let's get this son of a bitch." Matt answered in his new getup, he wore a red and black suit with a helmet that had two devil horns. He now represented the Devil of Hell's Kitchen and I represented the Archer of Hell's Kitchen. It's game time.

~~Awww yeah they got there new suits now so excited~~