The Fall of Wilson Fisk PT: 2

Matt and I managed to track the location of Fisk's transport truck, it was getting ready to leave the City, we were standing on the nearby bridge as I drew my arrow and took aim on the tires.

"You ready to do this?" I asked keeping my eyes locked onto the the truck following it until it was approaching us.

"Fire away." Matt answered with a sharp exhale I let the arrow fly letting it hit the tire as it popped causing the driver to lose control. Eventually the whole car flipped landing hard below us as I pulled out a new arrow just in case. We both jumped from the bridge landing onto the truck just as the back doors opened and Fisk stumbled out dazed. "You were right about what you said on the radio, not everyone deserves a happy ending." I watched Fisk turned to see the both of us standing on the truck. I kept my arrow trained onto him as Fisk shook his head angrily.

"I wanted to make the city better than this...and you two...you two took that away from me!" Fisk yelled Matt caught my arm just as gunfire erupted at our feet, we both ran according it and flipping off the truck. Peering over the corner I saw multiple gunmen making their way over to Fisk as he began running.

 Peering over the corner I saw multiple gunmen making their way over to Fisk as he began running

"You go after Fisk...I'll take these pretty boys." I ordered watching Matt nod taking off as I drew three arrows and took in a deep breath. I soon moved from my position firing the arrows two to blind and one to tase the one with the biggest gun. They charged in which I smashed my bow against the one's head then avoided the other's strike. Flicking my bow I turned it into a staff smacking and blocking each of the men who charged at me. I sent a hard kick into the one sending him into the truck before one braced his arm around my neck, he was trying to put me into a sleeper hold but with is momentum I was able to flip him off me. Swinging my leg I swept his feet and used the back of his head to smash his face into the ground. The last gunmen charged at me swinging many strikes at me which I easily blocked then I swept him to the floor. I don't know what happened because I felt out of my body for a moment. My hand repeatedly slammed my fist into his face feeling his blood hit my face after the fourth hit. My hand went up as I saw it shake which it snapped me out of this my eyes lowered to see the gunmen bloody and unconscious. Closing my eyes I took in a deep breath relaxing myself, I couldn't lose control not now. Opening them I saw my hand stopped shaking as I stood up looking around to see all of the gunmen were incapacitated. I turned my staff back into the bow and started running in the direction where Matt and Fisk were. Using my hearing I heard Fisk and Matt grunting from the nearby alleyway as I got closer I see Fisk beginning to get the upper hand against Matt. Pulling another blinder arrow I took aim to the wall next to them and just before he could slam his fist onto Matt's face I fired letting it hit the wall and blind him. 

"Don't move!" I ordered but of course Fisk didn't listen charging at me as I charged at him while Matt rolled away to recover as Fisk went to his knee and I braced my bow across his neck

"Don't move!" I ordered but of course Fisk didn't listen charging at me as I charged at him while Matt rolled away to recover as Fisk went to his knee and I braced my bow across his neck. Though I didn't anticipate his weight as he slammed his elbow into my stomach loosening my grip and then grabbed the back of my head flipping me to the ground. He began trying to smash down onto me as I avoided it each time until he braced me by my neck and lifted me up from the ground. Fisk must've seen Matt about to attack as he threw me into the wall as I hit hard then slid to the floor coughing hard from the impact. 

My bow was laying across the way as Matt continues his fight with Fisk

My bow was laying across the way as Matt continues his fight with Fisk. Getting to my feet I grab my bow just as Matt was tossed towards me, I grabbed my bola arrow and prepared to use it. Matt picked up on what I was planning as he charged at Fisk while I took my aim. With a knee to Fisk's gut and flipping over him knocking at the back of his legs bringing him to his knees. Just as they hit the floor I released the arrow seeing it explode in midair and bound Fisk's body preventing him from moving. He struggled to break it but he couldn't as I moved up behind him as we both panted heavily seeing a bloody and angry Fisk.

"This is our city...our family." Matt began in which Fisk spat at his response before laughing at us both with a sly chuckle.

"You think that the both of you can change anything? Two silly pests trying to make a difference? You both will burn just like you both did to me

"You think that the both of you can change anything? Two silly pests trying to make a difference? You both will burn just like you both did to me. You will fall..." Fisk yelled getting to his feet just as he tried to move I swung my feet to the back of his legs where Matt jumped with his fist in the air. The fist impacted Fisk's jaw, knocking him to the ground unconscious just as we both sighed with relief. I moved towards Matt just as a spotlight hit my backside as I turned to see it was a police car.

"Don't move!" Brett Mahoney's voice exclaimed pointing his gun at us as we both turned to look at him in which I readied my grapple arrow.

"We aren't the bad guys Mahoney." Matt answered seeing the look of shock hit Mahoney's face the instant he heard this.

"Holy shit...it's you guys." Brett replied holstering his gun knowing that he didn't need that with us as I pointed my bow at Fisk.

"This man is a fugitive from the law...and we stopped him. Those bindings will hold him until you get him to prison." I exclaimed hooking my grapple arrow onto my bow using my peripheral vision to see the roof above me.

"Dispatch...Wilson Fisk has been apprehended." Brett replied into his walkie before hovering over Fisk poking him to see if he was unconscious.

"Thank you Mahoney." Matt answered while Brett pressed onto the cables that Fisk was bound with surprised by how strong they were.

"What should I call you both in my report?" Brett asked just as he finished his sentence Matt was already jumping to the fire escape to make his usual escape before Brett turned back to look at me. I lift my arrow firing it to the roof that Matt stepped onto as I looked at Brett then at Fisk one last time.

"Take care of that bastard." I smiled feeling the grapple snag as I was lifted into the sky and onto the roof where Matt was waiting for me. Once we were clear I felt Matt grabbing me by my waist and spun me into his arms.

"We did it." Matt whispered without word I lowered my face to his pressing a kiss onto his blood soaked lips. We finally took him down...the monster Wilson Fisk is finally down.

~~Fisk has finally been caught, we have won!~~