We Need Better Suits

Matt was showering while I was staring at the blood stained and ripped clothes on the floor in front of me. While Matt took a nap earlier I slipped out to grab a new uniform, restock my arrows and a change of clothes before I returned to his place. Eventually the shower stopped and eventually I saw Matt appear above in a towel.

"You know...if we are going to keep doing this then we need some better suits." I pointed out not taking my eyes off of the bloody clothes because if I looked at Matt I would've been flustered and I didn't need him picking up on that.

"Yeah...by the way did you see the armor that Fisk was wearing with his suit?" Matt asked from his bedroom as he was changing into his clothes.

"No...I was a bit preoccupied trying to get us out of there before he could kill the both of us." I reminded seeing Matt was reapplying his suit that he had extra copies of in case he needed to replace them.

"Maybe we should talk to someone who knows everything about Fisk...you have another suit?" he asked popping his head out of his bedroom applying his other mask to his head unaware that I was already in my other suit.

"I got many suits..." I smiled following him to the stairs grabbing my quiver that I restocked pressing it onto my back alongside my bow. We made it to the rooftop as I pulled up my hood over my head. "So who do you think knows where Fisk got his armor?"

"The one guy who knows everything about everything in this crime world." Matt answered pulling down his mask as we both took off into the night. I followed Matt where we found Turk Barrett, a wannabe thug who was connected to all of the crime syndicate. Matt attacked first disarming him and pushing him up against the car before backing away from him as I had my arrow drawn pointing it straight at him. "So here is what is going to happen either you answer my questions or she puts an arrow in between your eyes."

"Trust me...I don't miss." I added with a harsh tone seeing Turk look at me then at Matt before giving a small smirk.

"I don't know how you two work but I do know that you two don't kill." he chuckled before I moved my arrow slightly firing it as it imprinted into the wall next to his head which he jumped after it happened.

"Well we might have had a change of heart so do you really want to find out?" I threatened drawing another arrow pointing it again at his face, I swear the smell of urine hit my nose causing a small smirk to hit my lips.

"Potter...Melvin Potter. He makes all of the suits for Fisk. He has a workshop in a garage nearby maybe he can help you both." Turk exclaimed with a stutter Matt slugged him hard to knock him out before stumbling over. I caught him before he could collapse over with the unconscious Turk. I took the lead when we found the workshop with an arrow drawn back for safety purposes. My eyes scanned the workshop as Matt found a mannequin that had fabric draped over it. Removing his gloves he traced his hand against it and I moved slightly closer to him.

"This is the same fabric of Fisk's suit." Matt whispered before I could speak the door swung open and I snapped my bow in that direction. A man that stood about six feet with a bald head making his his way into the room.

"You shouldn't be here...Mr. Fisk doesn't allow anyone else here unless he is." Melvin whimpered dropping what he was holding in his hands and coming closer to us while I remained still. Matt reapplied his glove before moving next to me in case we needed to fight but I knew we were about to. "You shouldn't be here!" He charged at me with a hammer before I fired an arrow letting it whisk past his head and he swung the hammer hitting Matt in the head. He was about to do it again when I swung a kick at him earning his attention. He moved towards me swinging like a mad man muttering that 'we shouldn't be here' over and over again. I catch his arm no handing cartwheeling to hit him off balance until he regains his footing charging at me and hits me like a linebacker into the table behind me. His one hand to my throat while the other grabs a saw blade hanging from the wall, he begins to throw it down while I used my other hand catches it as it is inches from my face. My other hand is holding the one that is holding my throat, he squeezes as I struggle to breathe when I see Matt wrap his arm around his neck and pull him off me. I cough while Matt and Melvin begin to spar, I see my bow laying across the floor as I quickly rolled towards it and pulling an arrow from my quiver. He has Matt's neck wrapped by the chains as I fire the arrow slicing Melvin's arm breaking his grip on Matt's throat.

"Get the hell away from him!" I ordered with another arrow ready pointing it at him, he obeyed before dropping to his knees crying. Matt undoes the chains around his neck wheezing then clutches his sore side in his hand as I moved towards him. "Are you okay?"

"Fine..." he coughs I hear Melvin crying and whimpering something that I couldn't make out where Matt touches my hand to lower the bow.

"You can't be here...Mr. Fisk will hurt her..." Melvin cries I holster my arrow while Matt bends to Melvin's level touching his arm.

"Who? Who will Fisk hurt Melvin?" Matt asked while he looked up at the both of us, his eyes filled with tears and snot dripping down his nose.

"Betsy..." he whimpered I could see Matt's head tilt towards me as I lower myself to have Melvin look at me.

"We won't let him Melvin...we will protect her." I smiled watching him whimper a bit more when Matt's hand squeezed on Melvin's shoulder.

"We are going to take Fisk down but we need your help." Matt exclaimed helping Melvin to his feet as I joined there motion until the three of us were standing. I handed him the rag that was next to me as he wiped his face free of tears and snot. "We need you to make us suits."

"You want a suit? Like Mr. Fisk's?" Melvin asked I took a step closer to him with my bow pinned behind my back with my hands.

"Not necessarily...we need something better." I smiled watching Melvin run his eyes up and down on me then at Matt before nodding understanding what we needed. Operation New Suits has been completed next was a plan to take down Fisk before it is too late.

 Operation New Suits has been completed next was a plan to take down Fisk before it is too late

~~Ooooo the new suits are coming.....I'm excited, are you?~~