Fire

AN: Part 2 of what was previously Fire and Ice but was renamed to just Ice for reasons you'll find out later. This part is a lot longer than the last one but I had to, ok? Also, I'm giving Seekah and Brandeen a better relationship cause gosh dangit they're brothers, they shouldn't be trying to poison each other. 

Brandeen stormed away from the not-so-secret-secret base in a huff. Stupid Jakey. Stupid kiss. He couldn't believe that that had happened. So maybe he had fallen asleep but it wasn't his fault, he hadn't slept properly the night before, but it was Jakey's fault for trying to move him! You don't move a person when they're trying to sleep!

He knew his cheeks were a burning red right now as he stormed through the camp but he didn't care. All he could think about was that kiss. To be honest... he loved the kiss. He loved the way that Jakey's lips felt against his. But he had been so startled that he didn't even get the chance to enjoy it.

After the kiss, he had just felt angry though he didn't know exactly why. And he had yelled at him. The big strong son of Poseidon with eyes like melted chocolate, hair that remind him of the sea and a pair of lips that he wished would kiss hi-

He shook his head even as he entered his cabin. He had every right to yell at Jakey... Maybe? Honestly, he didn't know. He just couldn't stop thinking about that stupid kiss. Why did one kiss, ONE kiss affect him like this? He didn't get it.

He collapsed on his bed, wondering what he should do now. Usually, he would hang out with Jakey but that option was obviously off the table. He could train more but that just sounded... Boring.

Sighing, he wondered what the heck was wrong with him. He didn't want to do anything he normally did, all he wanted to do was- He sat up off the bed. Gah! He needed to talk to someone about this, but who? He honestly didn't want to talk about the ki- what had happened with just anyone. It had to be someone who would understand and who wouldn't tease him for it too much, but who? It wasn't like he had any really close friends other than Jakey and maybe Daveed. Jakey was obviously off the table and Daveed, well Daveed would no doubt mock him constantly for this, especially considering who his father was. 

So who could he freakin' go to about this?

It took a minute before he finally got an idea. While he didn't have any friends he could go to about this, there was someone else he might be able to talk to. Sure, they didn't talk very often but surely he would be able to help him. They were brothers after all. 

With a sigh, Brandeen climbed off his bed and left his cabin before heading over to his brother's little base that he had with that Hermes boy. Hopefully, he would be home, the past few times that Brandeen had gone to check up on his brother to make sure he was doing alright, he hadn't been there and that had worried him. 

He arrived at the base and knocked on the door. Once again, he received no response which honestly didn't surprise him too too much. Usually, he would just leave at not receiving a response but dangit he really needed to talk about this with somebody and his brother was his go-to. 

With a sigh, he lifted the welcoming mat to reveal a small bronze key. He had figured that one out the second time he had visited his brother's base. He unlocked the door and walked inside, making sure to replace the key under the mat and lock the door once more before heading down to the living room of the base. 

Though the second he saw what was happening in the living room, he almost walked back out. He really didn't need to see his brother making out with his best friend. He really didn't. 

Though at least now he knew the reason nobody had answered the door. 

He would've just left but he was there for a reason, and well, he needed to give the overprotective brother speech anyway. 

"Ahem." He coughed to get their attention making both boys freeze as they stopped what they were doing. 

Seekah and Colin both shot up blushing bright red, Seekah somehow turning an even brighter red when he saw that it was his brother who had walked in. 

"Brandeen? What the heck are you doing here?" Seekah asked even as Colin hid his face in Seekah's side. 

"Well, I did need to talk to you, and now I see that I also need to give the big brother speech as well." Colin paled a little at that even as Seekah put an arm around him and told Brandeen. "No way, you are not giving him the big brother speech. I've been through that twice and I don't want him to go through that."

Brandeen saw Colin direct a loving look at Seekah at that statement and sighed. 

"I'll make you a deal; I won't have the big brother talk with him if you help me with something." Seekah looked at him in interest when he said that. "And what does the great Brandeen need help with?"

Ignoring the way he said it, Brandeen thought back to his problem, not knowing that his cheeks started to become as red as his brother's as he did so. Seekah and Colin, however, caught the blush right away and exchanged amused glances. 

"Do I need to give the big brother talk to somebody?" Seekah teased, snapping Brandeen out of his thoughts. Brandeen scowled at his brother, who just laughed. "Did I get it right?"

"No! ... Yes... Maybe? I don't know!" Seekah looked at his brother in surprise, not expecting that kind of answer from his brother. Seeing the look on his face however, he knew that his brother really did need his help so he gestured for Brandeen to come and sit beside him. 

Brandeen did so after a slight moment of hesitation and, with a sigh, he explained everything that had happened as well as his feelings on the event to his brother and his brother's boyfriend. Seekahh and Colin listened the whole time, not interrupting once. 

Once Brandeen was finished, the three sat in silence for a moment before Colin made a comment. "That actually sounds a lot like what happened with us."

"Huh?" Brandeen looked at the couple in surprise. 

Seekah and Colin exchanged glances before Seekah explained. "Colly here-" "Hey don't call me Colly!" A sigh. "Colin here was practicing his flying with the shoes he got from his dad outside of the base. I had just finished doing something and came out to talk to him just as he was trying to land and well let's just say, our first kiss could've gone a lot better."

"You should talk to Jakey about it. We were really jumpy around each other for the next couple of days until he finally decided to talk to me about it. That's how we found out that we both liked each other." Colin decided to tack on, hugging Seekah's arm at the end. 

"I don't even know if he does return my feelings or not, heck I don't even know if I actually like him like that!" Brandeen exclaimed, covering his face with his hands. 

"From what you told us, it sounds like you do," Seekahh said putting a hand on his brother's shoulder as he said. "And if you don't tell him, you'll never know if he returns the feelings or not."

Brandeen knew his brother was right. 

He just hoped that Jakey would still talk to him if it turned out he didn't return his feelings.