How Inmo Stole Christmas

Christmas was upon our dear camp of Camp Oasis and everyone was getting ready for the fun that soon after they would miss.

Michael and Ritchie laughed as they disentangled Austin from a string of Garland, even though they had to do it all by hand.

Bryan and Jakey kissed under the mistletoe, Bryan dipping Jakey as he did so.

Even Brandeen for once wasn't frowning, for in front of the fireplace a mug of hot chocolate, he was downing.

But despite all the happy demigods both tall and small, there was one that wasn't happy at all.

There was one who couldn't get into the joys of Christmas, who couldn't stand all the noise and chatter. This one couldn't see how Christmas really mattered.

This demigod was known as Inmo. That little mute kid, don't you know? The one is doesn't really speak and when he does he's rather meek.

He couldn't stand Christmas. Everyone had to greet him and put up all this fuss and what for? A bunch of presents? He couldn't even put up a happy pretense.

He paced his cabin, wishing that the season was over, but it wasn't. It wouldn't be until that 'joyous' day had come, bringing laughter and merriment. He dreaded the very thought of it.

Then suddenly an idea came to mind. A wonderful idea. An awful idea. Inmo got a wonderfully awful idea.

He ran in his cabin and started to plan. A plan that once planned would be awfully grande.

He gathered his materials and started crafting a suit. A suit that once made would work quite well for the mute. It took a good minute, but it looked great once finished. The best part, it looked just like the man in red's.

Now he just had to wait.

------------

Christmas Eve was upon the camp and all the demigods both small and tall were asleep in their beds waiting for Christmas to fall. All except one who wasn't sleeping at all.

As soon as all the lights went out, Inmo was up and about. He put on his suit and grabbed a bag, in hopes that this Christmas would soon be gagged.

He snuck out to the stables, where Banjo was waiting, ready and able. Then they flew out upon camp, ready they were to steal Christmas from all those who had dared to nap.

He started with Xylo's, carefully snatching all of the presents from below his tree. Then he stole all the stocking stuffers of which there were three.

From there, he went to each cabin and stole all the presents. From Bryan's small gift, shaped like a heart, to Michael's gift which was dressed real smart. Everything had to go, and the best part was, nobody would know.

He then crept to the main lounge, where the biggest gifts were yet. Though he stopped in his tracks when he was well met.

"Inmo?" The ginger questioned the mute. "What's with the bag and what's with the suit?"

He tried to explain but no words came out. Then it was all explained with a loud shout.

"The presents are gone! Who could do such a thing?"

The answer Colin found by a light ding.

"Why would you do this?" Colin asked with a look. Inmo winced at the disappointed look he couldn't miss.

Knowing he could lie no more, he told his brother his tale, having no doubts that punishment would be ensured.

Then he was surprised as arms wrapped around him.

"You could've told us sooner." Colin told him, causing Inmo eyes to go round. "I have an idea."

The next morning the presents we're back in their spots. Every one was present and none were lost.

The campers gathered around to celebrate Christmas with care. Though Ritchie was concerned as he couldn't find Inmo anywhere.

"Don't worry, Ritchie, he's off having fun." Colin reassured him.

And he indeed was as he was off in Colin's base having a Christmas party of one.

AN: XD, it was a lot of fun writing this! Shout out to kahtesoro for helping me with a couple things in this!