Flower Crowns - OoOS2

The rest of the camp looked on at the sight in front of them as they stared at the four demigods in the lounge. Honestly they weren't sure if the sight in front of them was actually real or if they were just imagining it. After all, it's not every day that you see two defeated demigods being covered with different flower crowns and bracelets by their hyper counterparts.

Solis and Ricarro were chatting hyperly as they attempted to make flower crowns in the middle of the room, Xylo and Inpu keeping an eye on them tiredly. Neither of them really had encountered flowers before coming to this realm, what with Solis being stuck in basically an eternal desert and Ricarro stuck on Mercury, so when they were introduced to flower crowns and bracelets by one of the female campers, they both took an interest. To the point where Solis had dragged Inpu into it and Ricarro had dragged in Xylo.

Inpu had been relieved at this initially, mostly because making flower crowns apparently required someone to sit and be still. He figured it would be a nice break from chasing around Solis. Xylo thought similarily that it would be a nice calm activity that would stop Ricarro from being reckless and/or having to answer the demon chibi's insistent questions. 

They were wrong.

They were so wrong. 

As while it was a calming activity, they did not expect the exhaustion of having to teach the 'children' how to make flower crowns, nor did they expect to be literally covered in multiple flower crowns and bracelets. Ricarro and Solis didn't stop at just one or two, no, they had literal piles of flower crowns and bracelets to the point where Xylo and Inpu were covered with them. 

And it didn't stop the questions. It really didn't. Neither of the two knew much about flowers, which made sense in hindsight, but now the two 'adults' were being bombarded with so many questions about flowers. 

To put it lightly, they were dead tired of making flower crowns by the time the other campers found them. 

Lucky for them, some of the campers decided to take pity on them, Soren coming forward with Coleus to take over the flower crown lesson as Ricarro was Soren's brother and Coleus well, Coleus loved flowers and Sor- so he was willing to help educate them on flowers and make flower crowns with them. 

Xylo and Inpu were more than glad for the break. And Coleus did handle the two's questions about flowers better than they ever could.