Don't Make Daisy Cry

Colin and Seekah were running around camp looking for Colin's oldest brother Ritchie. They were trying to find the older demigod to get his advice about something but they hadn't been able to find him anywhere. They had searched the camp twice over but nothing. Not even a trace of the oldest son of Hermes.

They were just passing by Mario's cabin again when they bumped into something by accident. They thought it was just a pot or a bin or something until the two boys heard crying. Their eyes widened and they looked down to see Mario's little nymph child, Daisy, sitting on the ground crying her eyes out, her pot tilted over on the ground.

It took only a second for Colin and Seekah to realize what exactly they had done.

"Oh crap." Seekah summarized how much trouble they were in two words before he and Colin both kneeled down trying to comfort the crying flower child. They weren't particularly good at it, though that may have also been because they were panicking. If Mario found out about this...

"Ahem." They both froze before turning around to see two furious looking demigods. Kaykrae glared at them as she asked. "Hi Colin, hi Seekah, mind explaining why Daisy is crying?"

"... It was an accident?" Colin tried to offer, which really didn't help their case. Mario glared harder at them before kneeling down and holding out his arms. "C'mere Daisy."

The forest nymph instantly ran past the two demigods and into Mario's arms. Mario held her close as he started to calm her down. Meanwhile, Kaykrae had pulled out her sword and was glaring at the two demigods.

"We're really sor-" Colin's apology was cut off by Kaykrae's glare intensifying as she said. "I suggest you two start running."

Colin and Seekah decided to take her advice, both running as fast as they could. Kaykrae gave Daisy a kiss on the forehead and kissed Mario before flying after the two. Mario, for how furious he was, decided to leave it to Kaykrae as he cradled Daisy in his arms, gently shushing her as he rocked her back and forth. Kaykrae returned about an hour later, looking satisfied as she sheathed her sword and sat down next to where he was now playing with a happy Daisy on the porch.

As for what happened to Colin and Seekah... well let's just say that Ritchie was the one who found them beaten up and took them to the infirmary (Quick AN: this sentence was changed after I realized that I had been a little too harsh with the phrasing). He also ended up scolding the two when he found exactly why. I mean seriously, you deserve to be beaten up if you make a young child cry and their parents find out.