18

Why am I gushing about how Oli kissed kellin in this fic ;-; it's a koli, its expected

After he's done with his tea I lead him back to his room. I don't bother turning on the lights and gesture for him to get in his bed.

"I'm not going to sleep," he says and I blush at my thoughts.

"Don't take this sexual: we aren't going to sleep, just get in bed," I say but grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up. Oh gosh.. he has so many tattoos.

"That's hard to do but okay," he says making me blush.

"Lay on your back," I order him. He obeys and I get on him and start completely massaging him. I once thought about being a masseuse but went against it. I dont want to massage people I don't know.

"You feel so good kells," I'm not sure if he meant to say it the way he did but that sentence made lots of dirty and inappropriate thoughts flood my mind. My face turns red but I don't stop. He can't see my embarrassed face.

His skin is so hot and smooth.. I love this fox.. I look at wear his pants start. "How far do they go?" I ask talking about his tattoos.

"I'm not sure who 'they're are but we can go as far as you want," he says and I find myself blushing. "I'm just playing, they cover my ass," he says and I want to ask if I can see but I don't.

We talk a little but mainly I just massage him in silence. He ends up falling asleep as I massage him so I guard him. "Thank you for respecting me," I say hoping these noises dont startle him in his sleep

If he makes any indications of having a nightmare I'm going to wake him up because it gets bad. We have school tomorrow but I don't care, I'm going to watch over him.

-

In the morning I'm so tired I could fall asleep but I hide it. "Oli, wake up," I say and he wakes up instantly looking confused.

"How long did I sleep?" He asks concerned and confused.

"Five hours give or take thirty minutes,"  I say and he smiles. "That's the longest I've slept in a long time," he says dragging out the 'g'.

"I'm glad you got some sleep. You need it," I say getting up and looking at my outfit in his mirror. Its vic's close I wore yesterday.

"You can borrow my clothes," he says and I smile and go to his clothes. I look around finding a sweater. I love how all his sweaters are thick and heavy. Grabbing a dark green one I leave his room and go to his hallway bathroom

I'm over my period but I still check the cabinets to see if his mom really did put pads in here. Then I find it under a first aid kit. A box of tampons and a box of pads. I smile to myself and then see the first aid kit again.

I get gauls tape out and then bind my chest with it. I'll replace it. After I'm done changing, washing my face, using the bathroom,  and using mouth wash I walk out.

We say bye to his mom and we walk to school together. After we get in we have to separate and go to our classes. School goes by weird. I'm use to always being with vic at lunch but today I sat with Mike and Tony.

I wish Oli has the same lunch as me.. I skip eating and we just talk about random things. I go home and go to sleep instantly.

- a few days pass/ two weeks since they met -

Honestly bc school isnt a big roll in this fic it's really hard to keep track of days. I'll try to get better with the time line

As I lay on my bed theres a lot going on.  I'm thinking about Oli and Vic, theres screaming going on outside my door, I'm also thinking about sexual stuff. Not dirty thoughts but questioning and trying to figure out thoughts.

Oli's been texting me Goodmorning and a little through the day but it's not overwhelming. I did try to ask about his sleep but he wouldn't completely answer. I really like him but it's hard to want a relationship. I know if I get in one he'll expect sexual stuff.. I can't handle that right now.

Vic, he's an asshole but I feel like he's sorry. In school he's always looking at me with lonely eyes. He seems sad and very disconnected from everything. Mike said he's always in his room now and hardly eats.. This makes me sad but I don't know what to say.

'I apologise if you feel something'? I dont know what he feels. But I know its something.

Mike is in a lot of my classes and not to much has changed in between us. He does bring me snacks every one in a while now. That's nice but also bothering me a little.  I eat enough, I'm going to get really fat if I keep this up.

When they stop arguing I might try.. try to pleasure myself? I don't know, I want to feel good. I want to know its possible. If it's not possible am I going to have to fake it whenever I do get in a relationship?

Ugh, I never thought about relationships until Oliver Sykes ran into me and then just had to walk me home.

Oh, how do you like the length of these chapters?

My tiktok is kittrellix._.143 if you have the app..

Kellinsykes420 is my band Instagram account

Snapchat is kittrellixfgw

I'm planning on some awkward moments/scenes. .. Beware