24

Vic's pov

As I lay on my bed tears drain out of my body onto my pillow. I've fucked up..

Kellin was my best friend for so long. Then I had to kiss him.. when I realized he didn't like me back it hurt. I wanted to hurt him back..

I'm such a fucked up person. I deserve to die. Kellin gave me a purpose in life. I protected and comforted him.. Now that stupid british bitch has him. I'm jealous yeah but I'm mainly disappointed in myself.

I pushed kellin into the pool. Being drunk doesn't give me an excuse. I did it and I can't fix it. I Victor Vincent Fuentes pushed the love of my life into a pool to be mean..

I'm glad Oliver punched me. I definitely deserved it. Mike opens my door and frowns when he sees me. "Vic, that wasn't okay.. you really hurt kellin. I know you love him but that's no reason to act this way. You need to sober up and move on," he says turning on my light.

I flinch and he frowns. "Do you really not see how bad this is getting? When what the last time you ate? When was the last time you check on pa? When did you last brush your teeth? Are you cutting again? Dude, I'm your little brother... I use to look up to you," he says the last part softly and leaves.

He's right..

I need to get back on my feel and somehow make it up to kellin.

I don't use him but I love him. I respect his choice in saying he's a guy but I just dont understand.. He has a nice girl's body. It's a shame he hates it..

If he accepted he was a girl his life would be so much better.

-

Kellin's pov

As Oliver hugs me and I hug him back his hand goes up the back of my shirt and he rubs my back soothingly. "Your skin is so soft," he says and I smile into his chest.

"I'd love to touch you more.. can i?" He says and I pull away and look at him nervously and confused. What does he mean? He shifts our positions so I'm on my back and he's straddling me.

He creeps his hand under my shirt and touches my stomach lightly. In waiting for him to go to far up or down but he doesn't. He's respectful as he trails his fingers across my stomach and then something happens that I'm not expecting.

As he slides his hand across my lower stomach lightly I feel.. turned on.. I start blushing and I think that's what gave it away. He smirks and then lifts up my shirt up to the start of my ribs and then leans down.

He kisses right under my bellybutton and lick from one hip to my other. "O-oh," I say at the weird new feeling.

He sits up and winks at me and I blush like crazy. "T-thats weird," I say blushing heavily.

"How?" He asks looking at my stomach.

"I- um.. I've never uh, felt turned on.. until now.." I say and he smirks.

"Do you want me to make you feel good? Or is it too soon?" He asks looking at my eyes and then my lips.

"Um.. well.. we aren't even dating.." I trail off.

"Okay, then let's date- not just so I can touch you. I've actually have wanted to ask you out for a long time now," he says and I fine myself smiling.

"O-okay, um.. but my pants stay on," I say and he starts kissing me. I kiss back and his hand is firm on my side. He deepens the kiss and I'm so into the kiss I hardly notice his hand creeping up.

When his hand firmly grabs my boob I cringe and turn my head so he has to stop kissing me. "You don't like this?" He says and moves his other hand so he's fondling both of my boobs.

"N-no," I say almost in tears.

"These are nipples," he says putting his thumbs on my nipples and starts messing with them. "Guys have nipples," he says and I open my eyes to see he's watching my face.

"I love you're body, if you don't its okay. That's a working process. But enjoy it because I like it," he says and I think for a second.

He likes my body.. I'm scared I'm ugly but we all have different preferences... maybe I dont have to worry so much. When I'm a little more relaxed I start to feel hot under his touch.

He then leans down and moves his tongue against my stomach. My shirt is completely up but I surprising dont care too much. I'm self conscious but it's not horrible.

He travels up and when his mouth is on my sensitive nipple I feel sensations I never felt before in my lower region.. his hand goes to the front of my pants and he palms me for a second but chuckles pulling away for a moment.

"I forgot, excuse my brain," he says and I smile. He really does see me as a guy. He literally just tried to rub my nonexistenting dick.

He leans back down and licks my other nipple. Then his door opens...

What do you think?

How do you feel about Vic now?

Mike?

Oli?

Kellin?