25

Let me expose how stupid I am.. who is that in the picture? I think I know but I don't want to be wrong.

The door swings open Vic. Oli shoves my shirt down quicker than I can and tries to get off of me to go attack him so I grab onto him. "I-.. you- Iwasgoingtosaythatiminlovewithyoubutokayiseeyourlettinghimtouchyou," he says and runs away.

The look on his face was reflecting heartbreak.. I want to chase after him but I think that would make things worse. Oliver looks stressed out.. Is I find him extremely hot like this?

I blush realizing he's hard. Why is he hard? We were kissing and messing around but Vic walked in. Shouldn't that make him uncomfortable? He then leaves down and bites my side.

"Ah, O-oli, what?" I squeak out and he starts sucking. His hand is on my thigh firmly and he's making the feeling come back. Wait do I like being bit? I'm blushing like crazy as he makes a hickey on my pale skin.

He moves up until his mouth is at the side of my neck. "Stop me if I go to far," he says and starts kissing, sucking, and licking my neck. His hand is on my lower stomach and his fingertips are at the hem of my pants.

He hand goes down my pants and my face goes bright red. Oh no, I'm not going to like this- when his fingers start to rub against me I embarrassed myself. "O-oh, that feels g-good," I say in a moan. Me, moan?

I guess my pants are still on.. He starts to finger me and I accidentally get really into it.

-

"T-that was.. I'm sorry was I weird?" I say embarrassed at how much I liked that. He smiles and puts his fingers in his mouth. Ah! Those fingers were in me and now he's got them in his mouth.

"You taste like candy," he winks at me.

"Next time we fool around I want to eat you out," he says and I can't help but blush. Theres going to be a next time, that idea makes me happy. Wait- he's going to- 'eat me out'.. Is where he does that with his tongue instead of his fingers?

"T-that was my first o-orgasm," I tell him and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You're so precious. We have to go eat dinner soon," he says now fixing my hair for me.

Now I feel really.. comfortable with him... He's just so- amazing? That doesn't seem to do him justice. He's way better than amazing. Spectacular? Incredible? I'm not sure but I think I'm falling in love...

Gosh I'm so stupid for catching feelings so soon.. "that time I was upset over the phone-" why am I telling him this? He looks intrested in what I'm about to say. "I was upset because I was forced to wear a dress to the wedding. That's also why I had glitter in my hair," I say and he slightly frowns and lightly kisses my cheekbone.

"I understand that you want to be masculine and dresses are considered girl clothes but here's how I see it: clothes are just fabric. They dont define gender or change anything. I can wear a skirt and crop top but I'm still a guy. If you wear a skirt and crop top you'll still be a guy. But people dont know that yet so I understand you hating dresses.. but don't let fabric ruin your day like that again," he says and I feel confused.

He's right but I've never thought about that. "You'll look beautiful anyway you dress and I'm excited to take you on a date Friday," he says and I giggle. He's so sweet and nice. How come teachers are scared of him?

The students at Westerburg high are weary about him but nobody knows why. They see how the teachers act and they act that way too but me and my friends don't act like that and never have.

-

Oli's mom made lasagna and I'm currently picking at it. I've been gaining weight.. I shouldn't eat that much. I've ate more than half so I'm going to pretend full. "Thank you, this was really good but I'm full," I say to his mom. She smiles and starts telling me where to put the plate.

"Nope, finish your food," Oli says and I look at him surprised.

"But I'm full," I say and he looks at me with a im-not-stupid look. I give him a let-this-go look that can also be a yes-you-are look. He shakes his head no and I pout.

"Eat," he says and I look at my food.

"Fine but I'm going to be really full and uncomfortable," I say and he smiles. Does he know I skip meals? Why is he so caring and observant to me?

As I eat the rest of my lasagna his mom talks to us and we have good conversations. My family isn't like this.. Why is everybody's family so much better than mine?

When we are done with our food oli takes me back to his room where we cuddle and kiss. Everything about Oliver is perfect, nothing can change that.

Maybe...

What is Oli hiding??