22

Kellin's pov

As I kiss Oliver I'm trying not to smile. Mike got me some transtape and its really amazing. As long as his hands dont go up my shirt his can touch my chest and not feel anything.

He does touch my chest but doesn't feel anything questionable. I pull away and look at him. "Can we go to my house? I made you something and I think my family's going to be gone for a few hours," I ask and he smirks.

"Okay, that sounds fun," he says and I climb off of him and into the passenger seat.

-

Excitedly I grab the dream catcher I made and give it to Oli. He looks at it happily and I start to explain. "I make it with my love so hopefully it will keep your demons away during the night," I say and he looks at the feathers and then pulls me into a hug.

My phone rings and I pull it out and answer it. "Hello?" I say and I hear justin laughs and say something to someone in the distance.

"Oh! Kellin you answered," he says and I giggle at him. Justin is one of my friends at school.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" I say and watch Oli observe the dream catcher.

"Can you come over? Me, gabe, jake, jess, and a few others are throwing a party and we want you to come," he says.

"Can Oli come?" I ask and he agrees.

"Come as soon as possible, most people are here," he says and we say are bye's and hang up.

"Pleasee come to justin's house with me?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. He smiles and I take that as a yes and start hugging him.

-

It's a pool party...

My smile falters and I try to disappear into Oliver's side as we walk to my friends. "Let's swim!" Oli says and starts to take off his sweater.

"You can, I cant swim," I lie and he hardly listens.

"I'll teach you, take off your shirt," he says removing his own. He takes my jacket from my hips and I freeze.

This is going to end in tears..

"No, I don't want to get wet," I say and he looks at me a little more understanding.

"Okay, but if you change your mine I'll teach you how to swim," he says and I smile.  Then gabe calls me. He's in the pool so I walk over to it.

Vic walk over to me making me look at him. He look like he's upset. He approaches me and he stops a few feet from me.

"I'm sorry for getting upset with you. Just after I kissed you I realized you didn't like me how I like you," he says and I frown.

He likes me?

"You like me? But you said my 'bullshit' was fake and annoying," I say and he looks annoyed.

"It is fake, you're beautiful and you know it. You just hide in theses guy clothes. You're so more attractive when you aren't acting like a guy," he says and I feel offended.

"Its not fake, i- you're just mean," I say at a loss if words.

"No mean is this," he says and shoves me. Everything seems in slow motion as I fall backwards. As soon as I'm submerge into the water I swim to the surface and see Oliver's fist collide with Vic's face.

I swim to the edge ignoring my finds asking if I'm okay. I craw out of the pool like how a rat would the whole time crying softly. Only tears and sniffles: I'm hiding it.

Oli trys to help me but I hit is hand away. He follows me as I go into Justin's house. I go into the bathroom and Oli comes in with me without my permission. The tape is coming off so I cross my arms over my clothed chest.

"You're all wet, let me help," he says grabbing the bottoms up my shirt and lifts it up and off of me in one motion I wasnt prepared for.

My blood drains from my face and I turn around and cross my arms over my chest. Now I'm ugly crying.

"Oh," he says behind me.

He then gets in front of me and I see he's holding a towel. He starts drying my hair and face gently. The wipes my arms with the towel and then puts the towel over my shoulders and helps me cover my chest completely.

He unbuttons my pants and I just cry loudly as he takes of my pants but not my briefs. He gets another towel and dries me off more. He wraps it around my waist and kisses my forehead.

He grabs his phone and puts it to his ear after pressing buttons. "Yeah he's okay but can you make sure the coast is clear from the bathroom to my car and after we leave get kellins clothes from the bathroom," he says and then waits a moment for a answer and hangs up.

"Theres no need to cry, I'm going to get you out of here without anyone seeing you. Does mike know?" He asks me.

Why isnt he mad at me? Why is he still saying 'he'? Why is he not asking mean questions?

I shake my head yes and he picks me up bridal style after getting a okay form Mike. He carries me through the house and puts me in the passenger seat and buckles me up.

He gets in his side and starts driving. "My house or yours?" He asks and I look at him through teary eyes.

"You'll b-be ok-ay with me at y-your house?" I ask and he gives me a sad smile.

"Of course. Like I said before: I like you. This changes absolutely nothing- well it might change the fact you hide it from me. Now since I know that stress can disappear. This is a good thing, now I understand why you didn't get hard or wouldn't let me touch you," he says and sends me a smile.

"You don't have to worry though. I'm not going to suddenly try to get in your pant, I'm only going to do things your comfortable and ready with," he adds and I feel less devastated but I'm still nervous and scared.

Hhhhhh

What did you think?