31

This is the last chapter but fear not, I'm going to make a second book

I look at the bathroom door and then back to my boyfriend. "I'm.. I don't know.. that requires me to undress.." I say nervously. I do trust him, it's just hard to accept so easily.

When/if I take off my clothes I have nothing saying that I'm not a girl. I dont even like taking showers alone. "Yeah, you will," he says leading me to the bathroom.

"But Oli, I'll have to undress," I say getting upset. He shuts the door and wraps his arms around me from behind.  He makes eye contact with me in the body mirror.

"What do you see?" He asks.

"Me and you?" I answer.

"No, describe yourself ," he says and my eyes look me up in down in the mirror.  I look like a very feminine guy.

"Well, I look more like a guy now then three years ago when I had no guy clothes but I can still tell I'm a girl," I say and he grabs the bottoms of the shirt and pulls if off of me.

Instantly I cover my taped chest and try to melt into Oliver's side so he can't see me. He grabs my hips and forces me into of him with my back to his stomach  and chest.

He grabs my wrist and makes me put them to my side. I look at my chest and cringe. "What about now?" He asks.

"A fucked up person who is one gender but wishes to be the other," I say and he kisses the back of head.

"You know what I see?" He says and looks me up and down. "I see a cute guy who is my boyfriend. Its simple," he says.

"No, its complicated," I pout.

He grabs the tape and slow takes it off. Before it's off I turn around and hide my chest against his. I take the tape off and we stand there for a moment. His hands on my hips and mine on his sides.

He takes his shirt off and then hugs me. My boobs press against his chest but he doesn't say anything about it. "You are a guy, but enjoy how you look. Turn around and look in the mirror,  my eyes are closed," he says and I pull back to see he's not lying.

I turn around and look in the mirror. "I know you dont like what you see but you respect things I like right?" He says still closing his eyes.

"Yeah," I say and he starts unbuttoning my pants but he's still closing his eyes.

"Then respect yourself because I love you," he says and my heart flutters.

He pushes down my pants and underwear in one move. I look at his face to see his eyes are closed. He takes off his pants easily and grabs my face gently.

He leans in and kisses me softly. When he pulls away a little he opens his eyes but looks into my eyes and not my body.

I'm thankful for that. I know he respects me.. I swallow and take a step away and confidently (as much as I can gather)  walk over to the shower and turn it on.

"I think you just made it clear I can look at you but, can I?" He says and I look at him. He's looking away from me.

"Yeah, I trust you," I say and he looks at me and smiles. He then gets in the shower and I do too. He's not staring at me or making me feel uncomfortable.

"Close your eyes," he says and I do as he asks. He starts washing my hair and talking. "Imagine there's a candle in your point of reference,
Look at the candle," he says and I do.

"Tune in to the sound, don't think about anything else
Focus on the point, I said a candle, didn't I?
But I mean, like, well
Just imagine seeing it in your mind's eye
And look at it
And visualize it
And shit'll start to glow
The black'll start to glow
The black
The dark will start to glow
I'm serious, man
This is, it might seem cringy as fuck, but actually do it
Now
Focus," he says and I giggle and open my eyes.

"Are you trying to put me under a spell?" I ask and he chuckles.

"If it's a love spell, sure," he says and starts rinsing the soap out of my hair. He grabs the soap and starts washing my back.

I let him clean me and I dont even cringe when he runs the soap over my chest. We take a nonsexual shower and I think I've truly found my soulmate.

Hhhhh

The end

It's over

What did you think?

This chapter?

The whole story?

Any thoughts on the characters?

Ask some questions and I'll make sure to answer them here or in the next book

What should the next book be called?

Can someone make me a cover for it?

Was this trash?

Are you excited for the next bookkkkk??