28

Me: I feel weird because you'll always be manly than me..

Oli: that's not true, you are plenty manly

Me: yeah right

Oli: are you ready?

Me: yeah, just upset that my outfit isn't as masculine as whatever you're wearing :c

Oli: I'll be there in 15 minutes

Me and Oli are going to the mall together on a date. I've just feel like I'm too girly.. I try to push my thoughts away as I do my hair.

When he pulls up I get in the passenger seat and greet him with a kiss. When I pull away my eyes go to his outfit. He's wearing a black overall dress with a mesh long sleeve under it. I smile and he does too.

He's doing this to make me feel better and its definitely working. "Y-your wearing girl clothes?" I say and he shakes his head no.

"I'm wearing clothes that I look sexy in," he corrects me and I giggle.

"People are going to look at you weird," I comment wondering if he thought about this already.

"This isnt the first time I've worn a dress, believe me, I know people are going to judge me. I just dont give a fuck," he says and start driving.

He's worn a dress before? Not to school, I would have seen. "Thank you," I say and he smiles at me.

"No need to thank me, love," he says and takes my hand in his own. Watching him drive I feel lucky. He always makes me feel better about myself.

-

As we walk around the mall people do look at him in a judging way but he doesn't seem to care. He's just happily showing me affection and talking to me freely.

The day goes by to fast for my liking. I had so much fun time just zoomed by. Now he's walking me to my door. However, when we go to kiss the door opens.

My dad look Oli up and down. He starts laughing. "So let me guess, your the 'girl' and kellin's the 'guy'? This is fucking hilarious," he laughs.

Oli frowns and looks intimidating. "Okay Boomer, you're just upset I get more pussy than you," he says and my dad looks confused and slightly scared.

"Come on, love," he says dragging me away from my house. We get back in his car and I giggle at him.

"Okay boomer?" I quote him and he laughs a little with me.

"Its true, he's a fooking boomer," he says and we go to his house. His mom looks stressed and Oli immediately goes to her worried.

"What's wrong," he asks and she hugs him and whispers something to him that makes his tense up.

"Are you sure?" He asks and she nods sadly.

"Can you keep kellin company?" He says and goes to me. He kisses my forehead and hugs me.

"I'll be back, stay here," he says and leave me confused with his mom.

-

This is actually going to be a half chapter bc the next stuff will take a while to write and I dont think it's too horrible to have short chapters.. right?

You'll still get the same about of words in the end

What do you think is going on with oli?

Hejeh.. he's still wearing the dress

Okay boomer