Chapter 3

The next day, as Louis was walking towards his locker, he found Harry Styles leaning against it, talking to Nick who's locker was right next to his. A burning anger was building itself in the pit of Louis' stomach as he, so soon in the morning, had to be confronted to Harry fucking Styles. He pushed him abruptly with his shoulder which made Harry trip. He turned around at once, facing Louis from his few more inches.

« What the fuck ! Look where you're going, he lashed out angrily pushing Louis away with both of his strong arms.
- Move. »

Harry's hands had turned into fists and his jaw was so clenched, Nick thought it will soon explode. He could feel the tension, the hate and hear the intensity of the anger in Louis' tone. Their eyes were throwing daggers, so full of hate and disgust. Harry was biting his lower lip, waiting for Louis to jump on him any second now. But the guy just scoffed and looked at Nick.

« Told you he was a freaky fag. »

Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, trying his best to contain himself. He needed to throw Louis on the lockers, to punch him in the stomach and make him shut up. But he was tired of this constant fighting, of waking up the next day with his muscles hurting and his nose bleeding.

« So what, you've got nothing to say, Styles ? »

And that was it. That was when Louis crosses the line. Before anyone knew it, Harry's fist crashed against Louis' jaw. The tiniest one did not take long to respond. He took his height to his advantage and wrapped both of his arms around Harry's waist, pushing him harshly against the red lockers. Punches were given. Backpacks were flying. Blood was running and hatred was building until Nick pulled them apart. Louis' lips were cut, some drops of blood running down his chin, and Harry was bleeding right under the eyebrow, his eyes red because of Louis' fists.

« What the fuck, guys ? Nick screamed.
- Tell the little one to fucking back off, Harry spat out, looking up and down at Louis with a disgusted look plastered on his face.
- Shut up fucking faggot, Louis lashed out. »

Right at that moment, he knew he had crossed a line. As Nick was slowly turning to him, letting go of Harry's collar, the curly headed one jumped back on Louis and straddled him to the ground. His punches were getting stronger, harsher every second until Louis' face was nothing but covered in blood. As the headmaster came running, pulling Harry by the shoulders and pushing him away from Louis, Nick spat on Louis.

« Don't fucking call him that.
- Oh, I'm so sorry your boyfriend is fucking mental. »

Louis got his hand up to his hurting jaw. He could not clench it anymore because of the tingling ache. He stood up, maybe too quickly since the room began spinning around him, showing to everyone he was fine. Harry, on the other hand, was proudly smirking, leaning again one of the lockers.

« Both of you, in my office. Now, yelled the principal already walking down the hallway. »

None of the boys had noticed it but the entire school had circled around them, trying to have a view of the bloody fight. Louis spat blood on the floor, making the others move away from his way. However, he did not walk to the principal's office without punching out of anger one of the locker and breaking its door. He heard a soft irritating chuckle right against his ear and turned around at once. Harry was right there, behind him, smirking without a care in the world though he knew that that smile would fell off his face as soon as he will walk into that impersonal office. Harry had been quite amused by the sight of Louis getting overwhelmed out of anger, hate and, especially, because of him. However, when he met eyes with the headmaster, opening the door for them, Harry's eyes went down to his shoelaces and he felt his cheeks burn as he blushed heavily. They both sat right in front of the wooden desk and waited for him to scream.