The bunker

Castiel stood in the hallway of the bunker as Dean starts to feel a blush form on he's face. Had Castiel really just asked him if he was single. Did Castiel think he was gay or something as his not he couldn't be could he ?? The man Dean had admired for so long, is butt naked in the hallway of the bunker asking him if he was single. Soon as Dean realises he had been silent, checking him out and just standing there. Dean slowly walks over to the towel rack and come rushing back. He approaches Castiel and shoves a towel in his face as he asks "C- cas could you cover up please I uh..." dean's voice trailed off in embarrassment. Castiel leaned closer to him, he could feel cas's hot breath on his ear. "And if I don't cover up what will you do?" He seductively whispers in deans ear, his hot breath tickling dean's ear. He slowly licks the lobe of deans ear then pulls away and chuckles as if nothing happened. Castiel took the towel and wraps it around his waist as dean's face turns a brighter shade of red. Dean watches his every move he notices that Castiel has a nice v line and beautiful defined muscles. He had the type of beauty you couldn't get enough of. Dean realises what He is doing again and looked away form Castiel very fast. As playful smirk lit Castiel face, he raises an eyebrow in amusement. Cas walks closer to dean and wraps an arm around deans back pulling him in closer to his half naked body of perfection. Dean tries to avoid the beautiful ocean blue eyes he loves, Cas leans down towards deans ear again. The feeling of Cas's breath sends shivers down dean spine. Cas's voice is so angelic as he whispers so softly "like what you see Dean?" He softly bits the top of dean ear as he notices deans breath hitches . As dean tries to pull away Cas brought him closer to his body. "Guys..." Dean hears his Sammy call. quickly Cas let go of dean. Soon as dean is out of Cas grip he rushes pass his younger brother blushing furiously. He didn't even give castiel an answer.