Dont leave me cas

DEAN POV

I don't know why I do this but it was the middle of the night and I want to take a drive. It helps me relieve stress and I have time to just think for myself without anybody to critique me. I'm going over my thoughts about my feeling. I think of Cas and I'm getting anxious, why? Am I scared that I'll lose castiel. It's one day till the we he's gonna check if id have tried to get myself together and i don't know what to do what do I do? I need to calm down. Instead of driving I sit under the tree my the lake . cas took me here once to calm me down my program. It calms me a bit as I sit down and look at the lake. I finish thinking about cas and I hear a angelic soft voice and its cas's I turned towards the sound and my eyes widened at the sight of cas. I walk towards him. I giggle a bit at the height difference between me and cas. cas smiles a bit. "You know when I first saw you sitting at my spot by the lake I thought you'd look cute looking at the lake. dean I know you lack confidence but I believe in you. dean believe in yoursel if your worrying about the hunt for devil you got this." cas says. i look at cas don't want to lose him I cant lose him. Please cas don't leave me. Tears starts to prick at my eyes and I try to blink them away before they could fall but they already started to slide down my cheeks. "D-Dean..." castiel's voice trails off. He closes the space between us and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him. "Please C-Castiel don't leave me." I cry into his shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay dean." cas say. He pulls away from me and cups my face. He uses his thumbs to wipe the tears off my cheeks. His hands were nice and warm against my cold face. I lean into his affectionate touch. He brought my face down to him and kisses me sweetly on my forehead, then my cheeks, and then finally my lips.