Birthday present

As soon as dean closed the door behind himself he pushed cas on to the bed. dean kissed him and cas kissed back entering his tongue in to Dean's mouth. cas rested his hand on dean's back and his hand held Dean's head trying to bring him closer. Their faces were bright red as they pulled away from each other. dean slowly lifted cas's t-shirt up and started sucking on the hard bud. cas moaned as he tried to pull off the AC/CD shirt that covered Dean's chest and all the muscles. Dean started to fondle with cas's other nipple as Cas's started to rub circles into his hips. Dean moaned against the skin making Cas tip his head back. cas then started to pull dean's pants off and started to give a hand job to dean. dean moaned against cas's chest where he continued to suck he started to finger himself too. dean moved higher onto cas neck he hummed and moaned against his skin. The vibrations made cas's already painful boner become worse. dean continued to suck on his neck until he left a mark then he moved to just below cas ear. cas eyes rolled back as dean continues to suck, he bit down on the ear lobe and pulled away. dean continued to ginger himself as cas and him locked eyes. cas once again used his hand to bring them closer. They kissed and their tongues moved in sync with each other. dean pulled away and flipped himself so that his ass was facing cas's face. He slowly undid cas's jeans and his boner stand up. Dean gripped the member and kissed the top. He sucked on the side before taking the head in. cas spread Dean's ass cheeks and kissed his ass Cas bit down a bit on the soft cheek. Dean stopped for second but continued to blow him. His head bobbed up and down as he slurped up all of cas's pre cum. Cas thrust his tongue into dean hole. dean hummed onto cas member. cas kept thrusting his tongue in and out of dean until he pulled away. dean turned around and positioned himself above cas member. He sat down and almost came a bit. He moaned loudly and cas held his back. He watched as dean bounced up and down. He enjoyed seeing his expressions of pure pleasure. "Wow dean is being-ahhh so naughty." cas said however his own moan cutting the sentence. "Well it, ngh ahhh is my b-birthday and I-I want to do this but it's not fast enough or hard enough would daddy like to help?" dean asked still bouncing up and down. What dean had requested pushed cas way over the edge. cas pushed dean back and started to thrust into him a lot faster than Yuri had been riding him. "Ngh C-Ca-Cas please keep going-AHHHH." dean said as cas thrusted into him especially hard. "Is that good enough for my baby boy?" cas teased. "Y-yes! Plea-se keep going!" Moaned dean . cas continued to thrust into his pink hole. cas loved the expressions on his boyfriends face. He looked so needy and desperate. It was beautiful hearing him moan out his own name each time he thrusted into dean. "D-Dean I'm gonna cum." cas moaned. dean screamed out cas name. "cassie cum into my mouth then I love your taste-ahhh" With one last thrust that made dean cum, cas pulled out and pushed his cock into dean's mouth. He released into dean's mouth and he swallowed. He had a few drops on his face and cas used his thumb to clean it up. He kissed dean's forehead the his cheek and laid down next to him. He held dean's cheek lovingly. "I love you." He said. dean hugged cas and buried his head into his chest. "I love you too." "I hopped you liked your last birthday present today." cas said holding dean close to him. dean looked up and kissed him. "I loved it." They held each other in their arms and fell asleep listening to each other heartbeats.