The end

somewhere along the story they proposed to each other and the beat the devil cas didn't have to go back to heaven to sort thing out as him dean and Sam beat the devil and stuff. Sam knows about them two as they told him and he shouted I know it.

Dean Pov

We were back in the bunker and I was with cas again. We where alone doing research on the hand of god th. I'm reading about the god as all his angel weapons, currently and I'm starting to doze off. I was staring at cas's muscles and his smooth skin I kind of want to touch it. No ugh when are we going to stop doing research can I please kiss him?! He just keeps repeating the same thing but in different words I mean I know I'm supposed to be listening but I kind of just wanted to kiss him. Since I'm not exactly reading the book but am I'm skipping big paragraph. I continued to stare at him looking him up and down...crap I should stop... "dean are you listening?" cas asked. I hesitated for a moment. "Y-yeah." "No your not. I know your not." He said with a sigh. He slapped his forehead and pulled his hair back. "S-sorry." I managed to choke out. "dean please when need to know more about the hand of god at least make and effort to listen to me even if you are distracted." He sighed. "But I am listening to you ish! I just got distracted by your features..." I mentally face palmed myself. Wow way to go! "So you're basically just checking your own fiancé out? Hmmm maybe if you want to feel him instead of look at him...you should listen to him." He said. I blushed like mad and nodded my head I felt his fingertips on my chin and he lifted my head. I looked at him and leaned in for kiss but he pulled away. "Nope we'll have fun later but if you to do find anything about the hand of god let me know." He said with a triumphant smile. My jaw dropped, Are you kidding me?! I sighed in defeat and started to read the book properly. I walked over to cas after I read the dam book and straightened my back and pulled his face closer to mines I placed a small kiss on the side of his mouth and smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in for a hug. As I rested my head on his shoulder I looked at my ring. I smiled and hug cas tighter. When we finally pulled away cas and I agreed to finish the research early and go off by ourselves as Sam went out to get food and other stuff. We got to are room and cas changed out of his shirt I was faster than him so started to kiss him my hands felt up his bare chest.

Third person POV

dean grabbed cas hands and laid him on the he placed his legs on sides of cas body. dean kissed around cas's jaw before sliding his tongue into cas's mouth they felt around each other's mouth till both of the were a moaning mess. cas pulled away looking at dean lustfully. "You know dean you've gotten a lot better at kissing and pretty much anything sexual." cas said slightly out of breath. "Can I show you what else i gotten better at." dean said playfully. dean slid down placing kisses on cas torso as he went along. He pulled cas waist band down and held cas already erected member. dean looked back at cas with the cockiest grin on his face. "You know cas you have a pretty hard bonnet after only making out with me." cas sat up and moved his hand to dean's groin which also had a full on boner. "Your one to talk what are you some kind of horny middle schooler. This morning you were basically eye fucking me." cas snapped back. dean blushed a bit before squeezing cas's member to which cas let out an unexpected moan. dean bent down and with no hesitation took cas full member in his mouth but cas pushed him off a bit. dean looked up at cas confused. "Turn around." cas ordered. cas sent shivers down dean's spine. But dean turned around his ass now in cas face. dean then continued to blow cas and his ass was now being given soft kisses. cas placed his hands on dean hips but his hands started to wander he bit dean's ass the squeezed it causing dean to moan against his member. cas accidentally climaxed but dean still swallowed it. cas licked dean's asshole before thrusting his tongue in, he pumped dean's member while eating his ass. dean moaned louder and his stomach started to feel warm and be climaxed into cas hand. cas pulled his hand a away and thrusted two fingers into dean pink hole. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out bit dean pulled away, turned around and sat on cas's cock. dean continued to bounce but cas pushed him back still thrusting into him. cas continued and soon both of them climaxed? But they continued making out with each other. As cas placed a hand to his face dean took his hand and kissed the beautiful ring that's was on it. cas then did the same with dean ring and they let go. They stared at each other for a bit before dean gave cas a short but sweet kiss. They held each other for another minute or so before again pulling away. "I love you." dean said. cas responded with. "I love you even more." Which he truly did believe.

they got married and lice happily