Do you wnat to be punished ??

DEAN POV

I finish hunting and now cas is as lecturing me, about how I could have been killed and I try to tell him I'm fine but it didn't work. Each sentence cas is saying is the same thing but in a different structure. cant fight this feeling by REO speedwagon came up and I start sinning along moving my hands a bit to eat. cas kept speaking and I don't think he notices or heard me, because he turns around and starts pacing back and forth in front of baby. "oh I cant fight this feeling any longer." I sing and starts to dance . "I only wish I had the strength to let it show." I sing I start to dance some more a d i do the move where they hip thrust and grab just below there crotch.

Third person POV

cas turned to look at dean as he did the sexy dance move. His eyes widened in amusement and a little anger. He continued to look at dean in amused silence. The song came to an end and dean looked up to cas. "Wow dean I didn't know you could move that way. How seductive and enticing." cas teased. dean jumped. Oh shit was he looking this whole time. dean looked down at his shoes in embarrassment. Great now I'm gonna get another lecture about how I wasn't listening. "Maybe you should do cleaning and cooking that way with the sexy dance moves." cas said with a smirk. "dean you should be more careful you could have died today." "O-okay." dean said still looking at his shoes. "dean~" cas said walking towards him. He lifted deans head with his fingers and looked at him. dean had a very visible blush and tried to pull away from. "dean I want you to be more carful when we go to find this ghost If you don't I'll punish you." cas said making punish sound weirdly sexual. dean nodded frantically and went to get the gun. dean ran straight in to the ghost and was pined up against the wall with the ghost stopping his hart when cas run in to the room and burned the boys old football jacket. "That was fairly clean, but you nearly got your self killed dean I cant lose you don't you get that as you don't seam to get it maybe I'll have to show you Winchester . do you want to get punished??" cas said triumphantly. "So that means punishment tonight." dean said in a shy needy voice Was punishment really that bad though? dean thought.

I know the last chapters have been short but I wanted to try dean's pov and I think im gona keep doing it dean and may cas's pov hope your enjoying the fanfic so far.