Cas's new nickname

"Shower or bath?" cas asked. dean thought for a moment. "Bath." He stated. cas slowly leaned over to the bathroom to open the door and twisted the knob to fill the bath. He walked over to dean and pushed him against the wall. Both of their lips crashed together and Dean instantly opened his mouth allowing cas's tongue to slip through and explore every inch of his mouth. cas had pinned dean's arms above his head as he let his tongue continue to explore dean's mouth. dean moaned the pleasurable noise echoing though out the bathroom. cas slowly pulled away and lead dean to the bath as he turned off the tap and sat down. dean climbed in facing the angel. dean wrapped his arms around cas's neck to pull him closer as he leaned in to kiss cas their lips moved in sync as their tongues slid over each other dean letting cas dominant him yet again. dean had started to pull away to suck at cas's shoulder while cas started to play with deans cock. dean hummed and moaned against his angel shoulder biting down and sucking a bit on the now red skin. dean moved higher to now be on cas's neck dean started to kiss and suck playfully on the tanned skin.

cas rubbed his fingers across dean's tip to earn a beautiful moan off of dean, dean continued to moan against his neck. cas continued to fondle the member as dean sucked at the other side of cas's neck very pleased to have left a noticeable hicky on his angle neck. once dean had finished leaving marks all over cas's neck he moved to kiss his jaw line to his lips. As they kissed cas jerked dean's member making dean moan loudly giving cas yet again another chance to slip his tongue into dean's mouth. dean had rested his ass on cas's hard member. just before he started grinding against him and slipping cas's cock into him. dean continued to his loud but beautiful moans as he proceed his actions. cas let out a long loud moan as he started to thrust at dean every move. "cassie do you like when I do this?" dean asked as he bounced up and down. "Of course I do why wouldn't I love seeing you riding me nothing but pleasure on your face my deani-ahh..." cas was cut off as he moaned before continuing. "Your moans echoing off the walls your eyes shut in pleasure." "Should I moan your name louder cassie but I wanna call you something else if I may." dean asked bring the darked haired man closer. "Yes let your beautiful moans fill my ears and you can call me something else if you wish my baby boy." cas groaned out. dean started to moan out cas's name each call getting louder and louder until he had the nerve to moan out "ahh d- da- daddy.

after he new found name for cas dean continued to bounce and cas ended up cumming inside of him. dean kept moving soon climaxing after the angel. "You were beautiful dean and I like my new nickname Babyboy." cas said in between breathes with a smirk on his face. As they caught cas held dean in his arms. after a few minutes cas stood up and reached towards the drain and let the water drain out once the water was gone he started to run a bath again. cas rinsed dean's hairs with the water then massaged shampoo into his hair. dean had began to hum in a pleased way. cas smiled and leaned forward to kiss dean's lips. He rinsed the shampoo and rubbed circles into dean's back with the soap. dean exchanged positions with him and started to rub soap on to his body and massaged cas's beautiful soft black wings then rubbed the soap on his torso as kissed cas not once breaking the kiss. dean had snaked his hand to his back and started to wash the soap off cas's back still kissing him. cas was amused by this and wrapped his arms around dean's waist and let them fall down to dean's ass. He had squeezed the sensitive spot making dean moan into the kiss. dean slowly pulled away to finish washing cas's wing and his hair and washing cas's body. He smiled at cas's and hugged him before grabbing their towels and stepping out of the shower.