A drunk Dean

Dean pov

Cas and I sat on the bed I could feel his eyes on me watching my every movement. What does he want!? I continued to fiddle with my shirt until cas broke the uncomfortable silence. "dean, when did you learn to pole dance?" cas asked I almost laughed but his face was completely serious. I blushed recalling the events that happened when I learned to pole dance. I looked back up at cas who now had an impatient look on his face. "D-do I have to tell you...?" I asked going back to fiddling with my shirt. "Yes." "Well um you see while I was in Kansas hutting this demon with benny and jo. I had know you for like a week from when I em tried to stab you and jo gave me updates on Sammy and...bobby But anyways while we were out drinking ugh do I have to tell you this!?" I whined. "Yes." "Fine, well um drunk me defied it would be a good I set to learn how to pole dance b-because I thought that you...you would like it!" I breathed out as fast as I could. "Ooohh really, I really like drunk you." cas said with a smirk I glared at him. "And I also love sober you. But, I would love to see you pole dance while you're sober, may I?" "Well that s not fair I didn't get to ask you a question and you already asked two!" I said avoiding his question. "Fine ask away." cas said. "Well um...uh why did you keep those pictures of me from the party we all went to you know the one with Adam, jo, benny and the others.?" I blurted out as soon as it came to my head. "Well who wouldn't want to keep those pictures of you, you're quite sexy you know. But also because I fell for you very quickly you were so open and cute, sexy, funny, shy, and outgoing all at the same time I just fell in love. Also they would keep me company when I was alone, if you know what I mean." cas winked then smirked at me. I blushed but I had a little idea formed in my head. "I'll pole dance for you if you show me how you keep yourself entertained when your alone." I smirked. cas had a surprised look on his face exactly what I wanted.