crying

Dean pov

I sat watching cas cry. What why is he crying? I leaned over and cupped his cheek I wiped a few tears with my thumbs and leaned in. I rested my head on his and our noses touched. "I'm sorry I know I'm being selfish but I..." I trailed off not sure what kind of excuse I should make. He stayed still and kept letting his tears fall. I leaned forward and kissed his tears letting my lips find his lips. I kissed him but he pushed me off. "dean not now I just...I need time." He said turning away from me. I was about to say something but I stopped myself and let go of him. It's fine I'm just going to go to sleep now we'll be better in the morning right? I thought crawling into my covers.

I woke up in the middle of night I tried putting myself back to sleep but I couldn't. If cas were awake he'd make me sleep right now. I sat up and looked at cas's bed I quietly slid out of bed and sat on his. I looked at his face and stroked his hair. I let myself lay down next to him I continued to play with his hair occasionally kissing him on the cheek. I began to think about my decisions about letting him go back to heaven and do all the crap up there even though it means ill hardly seen him no no I mean never see him again. I thought about it for a moment if I could really let him go? "Hey cas how about that? If I beat the devil and save the world you can still be with me and hunt you wont have to go back to heaven." I whispered quietly. When he didn't stir I kissed his lips and slid out of his bed taking his hand out of the covers. I held his hand I fell back to sleep again. Just wait cas you'll show you that I love you and I'll show you I can do it I can beat the devils ass. I smiled and buried my head into the pillow I squeezed his had and went to sleep.