can't go one day with out you

Dean's pov

I stood in the main room hugging castiel. He was here and I took in every piece of his presence. Why is that I can't even go a day without him, oh wait that's right I love him way too much. My tears started to fall and I buried my head into his shoulder and hugged him tighter. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too, dean." cas gently whispered into my ear. cas led me to the seats he choose an isolated row. We sat down and I rested my head against his shoulder "I'm glad everything ok in heaven."Dean said with tears still falling down his face "I'm glad your okay." cas said. I blushed again and he squeezed my hand. I looked at him and smile very quickly I scanned the room for Sam or any other bitch that seams to just pop out of nowhere every now and again in the room before kissing cas on the cheek. He touched his hand to his cheek then let go and placed it on mine. My cheeks were so hot I hope he couldn't feel it. "You know the whole flight back to up to heaven, I kept thinking about you and how I wished you were by my side. You know time is much more interesting with you." cas said letting go of my hand and wrapping it around my shoulder. my vision started to blur. "when you had to go back upstairs I couldn't hep but think the worst cassie and I thought of how much I appreciate you and how much I really love you and I just I don't like being away from your side." "Shhh, dean it's okay. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love you the whole time I was in heaven." cas said kissing me on the forehead. "Thank you cas for staying by my side and not leaving like everyone else." I thanked him. "I hope I stay by your side forever." He turned my head towards him. I had tears gently falling from my eyes still as I kissed him not caring if anyone saw. I love you.