Goodnight my angel

cas was helping me clean my room and bathroom at the bunker As we cleaned he started to rub my thigh. "W-what are you doing!?" I ask quite flustered. "Oh~ I'm relaxing your muscles." cas says with a smirk on his face. "Also be careful with what comes out of your mouth. There are people home." He lifts my leg into a spiral position, still rubbing circles with his free hand. I bit back a moan refusing to give into his little game. No I will not lose! Still balancing on the wall with one hand I move the other to cas's hand to stop his rubbing. To which cas responded with leaning closer to my ear and sucking on it. His tongue ran over the soft skin, he used his teeth to play with the lob, and he sucks the top of his ear. "C-Cad people are home...ah-" I bit my lip as cas grabs my crotch. "Let them hear...In fact there probably amused by this." He says palming me and sucking the back of my neck. "cas please not here my brother may see me or the b-benny will ahh- " I say in distress. Why does he always do this?! "So then what are you going to do?" cas purrs. "No kisses for a week?" I try to say . To my surprise cas sighs from behind me. "Fine but if I stop can I sleep with you tonight?" cas asks. "Sure but please cas I don't need my ass hurting tomorrow. I want to be able to hunt." I say a bit embarrassed at my own words. cas sighs. "Fine deal, but can we cuddle?" He says using his puppy eyes and adorable pout. "Okay..." I say with a sigh of relief as he let go of me.

time skip

We lay in bed next to each other. cas is facing me with his arm wrapped around my hips and my arms around his waist. He uses his other hand to slowly and gently caress my cheek and sending some grace to my head to help me sleep with out the normal nightmares. Our noses are touching and cas moves upwards so that I was looking up at him. He gently place a kiss on my fore head while pulling me closer to his chest. His heartbeat was steady unlike mine. My heart felt like it was going to burst out my chest. I wrap my arms tighter around him and snuggled into his chest. As I listen to his heart beat it lured me to sleep. His heartbeat always calms me knowing he was real and next to me in life right now. "Good night my angel." I say quietly. "Goodnight my hunter." he says as he kisse me one lay Tim on my fore head. He his chin on my head and once again I fell asleep to the song that is his heartbeat.