will you be mine

DEAN'S POV

Boyfriend? i wish, but i really don't want to be looked down on, i want to be his equal! Sure we-i cut my thoughts off as my face starts to burn. I lay on my bed my face to my pillow. "I want you to be my boyfriend!" I scream into the pillow. "But I don't want to be looked down on." I say as I turn my head to see Cas. I takes the pillow and cover my face. Are you kidding me he has too walk into my room now! Cas sits down next to me on the bed. "Dean, I'll take care of you...I'm not going to be looking down on you. I already see you as an equal. You just don't see it." cas slowly removed the pillow from my face. I slowly met his eyes and he caressed my face with his hand. His face moves closer to my face. He kisses my fore head brushing away my bangs gently with his hands. He pulls away and hovers above my face meeting my eye line. "Please dean I would love you to be my boyfriend." cas says gently as if in a pleasing way. "I don't know cas ..." He looks at me as if I just punched him in the face. "C-Ca-Cassie don't look at me that way. I just really don't want you to be looking down on me." "And I said I won't. dean I already see you as an equal." cas says. "but cassie I feel like I'm being looked down on." I say shakily. "Well your not being looked down on. dean please, I promise I will take care of you please dean trust me you won't feel that way." cas says in a pleading voice. (Has he already seduced the playboy?) "Ok, Cassie I trust you but please I don't want to be looked down upon." I said. "I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't feel that way." Cas said. He leaned close to me before connecting our lips in a sweet, short, innocent kiss.