Moving in

Over the last two weeks Castiel had been showing up every day to help the boys on hunts and Sam had brang up the idea that Castiel stay at the bunker with them so Dean decided he was going to help cas move his stuff into the empty room.

Dean sets the boxes down, the walked over to the bed to take a rest , Cas sat down next to him. "So dean since I'll be going on hunts with you shouldn't I get to know more about you. I mean all I know is that you will do anything for Sam, you love pie and you will kill someone if they damage the impala so " Cas asks as he lifts deans chin up with his finger. Dean couldn't help but think about Cas's voice and the way every move he mad is so graceful. "Uh...yeah um lets play twenty one questions I guess." Dean says shakily. "What's your favourite colour?" "When's your birthday?" "What do you like to eat other then pie?" they both went on with questions like that until Cas asks deans sexuality. "D-do I have to answer that?" Dean asks embarrassed. Castiel nodded. "Well em I, uh, I'm bi but nobody know well apart from you and er em I' lean more towards men." Dean says looking away, Cas scoots closer to the cute brown hair man forcing him to look at his face. "So would you lean more towards me?" Cas asks as he leans closer to deans face. Just to see the cute boys face blush furiously. "I m-mean you are h-handsome and-" Dean stops himself abruptly, realizing what he is actually saying. The baggie shirt cas had on fall off his shoulder as he leans in to the crook of deans neck, his breath tickling him. Cas takes his right hand and started rubbing circles onto deans thigh as dean lets out a groan and opens his emerald green eyes a little to see Castiel's amused smile. "Do you like that?" Cas purrs. As dean tries to look away not able to think. Cas starts to nibble and suck his neck, dean lets out a short moan stopping himself by covering his mouth with his hands. Which was stupid because he fall on to his back. Cas crawls over him and and pins dean's hands over his head. "I want to hear your moans, don't hide them." Cas said. Part of dean wants to obey but part of him wants to run away."Deannnnnnn ya Jerk! I made dinner!" His brother calls. Noticing castiel looses his grip, dean pulls away and stands up and bolts to the door. Dean is now blushing so hard his face feels like it is on fire.
----------------------------------------
There will be smut in the next chapter btw I just didn't want to make the story go to fast sorry it's been a bit boring. Hope your enjoying it tho.