morning cuddles

when Dean woke up with a splitting headache he looks towards his feet to see castiel with a huge smirk on his face. Why is cas in my room? Dean thinks to himself. Dean blushes and slips deeper into his covers only to only his eyes poking out. "Did you sleep okay?" cas asks still with the stupid smirk on his face. "W-why are you smirking?" dean asks a little confused. "Oh well then I assume you don't remember what you did last night deanie." cas say with a fake sigh. "That's fine I'll just remind you if you let me." "Why wouldn't I let you tell me." Dean asks still very confused. cas starts to laugh so hard he falls back onto the bed. Dean searches his mind for what happened and little bits and pieces came together. Oh shit did I really do that? Dean buries himself in his blanket to hides his face from cas. "So can we still cuddle?" cas asks with a hint of hope in his angelic voice. Dean pokes his head out of the cover and nods his head slowly. "Well umm if t-that's okay with you." cas slowly crawls into deans covers and holds dean to his chest. "cas are you really gonna...leave me and go back to heaven if I don't get myself together?" dean asks however cas remains silent and dean moves closer to cas chest in case he cries. "That's up to you dean show me you want this show me how strong and determined you are and then that will definitely surprise me. Dean, you have lots if potential you just have to see that okay? You need to believe in yourself." cas says as he pulls dean closer and tilting deans head towards his face. dean blushes and nods. " I will show you my potential because I want to have morning cuddles with you everyday." deans says as he kisses cas shortly but cas pulls him closer. they both pull away and dean warp his hands around cas's waist. "Five more minutes love and you'll have to get ready for they case." "Okay." dean says as he snuggles closer to cas's chest. "Just a little longer"