show me

Dean pov

cas laid on his bed I sat on the corner and watched him as he lowered his waist band. I felt myself get excited and so did my crotch. cas smirked as he watched my pants and I blushed. He took up his phone and switched the home screen to the pictures of me. My cheeks heated up as I watched him grab his member. "Awww deanie are you getting excited?" He smirked. "How about you help me instead of just me showing you?" I thought for a moment. "Well um I um no I can't I want to watch you..." "I can help you with your boner." cas suggested. "cassie did you already forget our deal I would pole dance and you show me what you do when your lonely." cas sighed and retired to what he was doing.

Third POV

cas grabbed his hard member and dean just sat and watched at the edge of the bed. cas starred to move his hand up and down as he also started to moan and pant as he looked at the image of dean. "Mgh, dean~." cas moaned. dean covered his face with his hands his cheeks were hot against his cool hand. As dean peeked through his hands and listened to cas's angelic moans out dean's name his crotch slowly started to change his mind. Maybe he would help cas . "Ngh aahh, D-dean...please h-help." cas moaned out again. That pushed dean over the edge he pushed himself off the bed and crawled between cas's legs. He kissed his thighs and sucked on the skin. dean kissed cas's member till it was hard again. He licked the tip here and there as he massaged circles into cas's thighs. "D-dean...stop teasing." dean smirked and took the member his mouth. dean licked the side and puffed out his cheeks taking him fully in. He bobbed up and down a few times before pulling away. He sucked on the side then licked the tip kissing it again. dean took the member in again and continued to blow him. cas released in his mouth and dean swallowed licking his lips as he pulled away. dean climbed up on cas and kissed as he went long. cas rested his hand just below dean's back. He pulled down dean's waist band and placed a finger against his whole. cas teased the twitching hole brushing his fingers against it here and there. With his other hand he held dean cheeks and left his mouth open he brushed his finger against his lips and dean tried to suck. "Eager aren't we?" cas said amused. cas rested a finger in dean mouth and he began to suck. He swirled his tongue around his finger and cas thrusted another finger in. And dean happily sucked at them. He drew them away and switched his hands around now his right hand was playing with dean tight twitching hole. dean pushed back onto his finger and cas pulled them away. dean looked at cas with a pleading look and With no notice cas thrusted a finger in. "AAAHH cas!" Moaned dean. cas thrusted in another finger in and dean clenched around him. cas slipped his finger around dean's tight walls. "C-Castiel -hurry p-plea-se!" cas pulled out of dean and pushed him onto the bed his hand around dean's member. dean moans filled the room as cas thrusted in and out of his pink hole. dean wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He connected their lips and cas continued to thrust in and out of him. "cas I'm really c-ahhh!" cas thrusted especially deep and dean climaxed. cas continued to thrust helping him ride out his orgasm as his cum filled dean. They kissed again licking around in each other mouths their tongues slipping against each other. "I love you." dean whispered "I love you too." cas responded kissing him on his forehead and snuggling up to him as he collapsed next to him. dean snuggled against his chest and smiled against him. And dean kissed his cheek before returning back to his position.