We should continue researching

Sam had left to get food as the case of the teenage boy was going nowhere dean and cas was alone in a hotel room. dean was getting tired of doing research and had other ideas in mind as he had cas alone for at least half an hour forgetting that Ellen and bobby where in the room next door as they needed help on the case as it wasn't juts the boy ghost.

"we should continue doing some research, dean." dean completely ignored cas as he waked over to cas and started kissing the other boy's neck. cas couldn't pull away, no matter how hard he tried it was like dean found some confidents out of nowhere, also because his dean felt too good. "we'll do some more research when we're done with a slightly more important thing, cassie" dean mumbled, making his way back to cas' soft lips. "slightly more important than an hunting down a teenage killing ghost?" cas asked, chuckling. dean smirked with a playful way and cas could feel it against his lips and nodded. "you remember Ellen and bobby are right in the room next door," cas tried to say but its came out more like a moan, and dean was too focused on the task at hand to worry about what the angel was saying or trying to say. "then I guess you'll have to be quiet," dean said as he lifted his AC/DC shirt cas had on over his head, to make more room for him to kiss cas's body. "that didn't work last time, dean," cas said, but dean rolled his eyes and continued to kiss the boy's shoulder, then taking his own shirt off. "well we're just a loud ones aren't we cassie," dean snickered, and cas couldn't help but blush from the comment. it was true, but cas didn't like admitting it. dean's mouth moved down to cas' stomach, leaving love bites as he went.

Cas liked the confident Dean had found but found it annoying as he was going slow and teasing him so cas soon pushed dean up against the wall with one hand pining dean's arms above his head. cas bit his lip to stop the forming moan from escaping his mouth. "jeans," cas mumbled as cas quickly using his free hand to unbuttoned dean's jean and pulled them down, Dean kicking them off quickly, eagerly. when they landed somewhere near the bed, cas grinned and let go of dean's wrist to have moved down to dean's boxers, taking the top of them in his mouth and, with slight struggle, cas got them off. Dean shivered, his body now fully exposed to the cold air of their room. cas slipped his ripped jeans off. cas moved closer to dean to then pushed him down on the bed and started to kiss and suck at dean's neck.

dean spread his legs and cas moved down to kiss the lower part of dean's right thigh. cas pulled away and places his fingers on dean's lips for dean to suck and dean did cas then moved his hand down to dean's hole and left a trial of kisses down his front before entering dean. once cas added a finger into dean, the boy below him began to moan. to cas, it was the most beautiful noise, but to bobby and Ellen in the room next to them, likely not. cas put a hand over dean's mouth and shook his head. "remember who's next door you got to be quiet, my cute baby boy," cas cooed. dean nodded silently. cas soon added another, making dean squirm under him. cas looked down at his baby boy with passion and eagerness in his eyes. "keep going," dean mumbled, biting his lip to stay quiet. dean moved his hand after cas had inserted the third finger, letting out a moan of pleasure. "cas - d -daddy," he said while letting out a breath.

cas began to move his fingers back and forth gently to slightly tease his sub. "i need you, daddy." he pulled his fingers out and dean soon felt empty and cold, but cas fingers are soon replaced by cas's tip at dean's entrance. dean thruster forward, trying to get cas to move in more, but cas rejected and grabbed dean's hands, pinning them above his head once again with one hand, while holding himself up with the other. "impatient baby boys get nothing," cas growled. dean slowly nodded, feeling quite shameful. cas slowly moved in, making dean moan below him, dean arched his back as cas sent a small amount of grace trough dean's wrist and moved out and thrusted back in with more force than before. "cassie, faster." cas completely ignored, staying at the same pace, but shortly after, he began to move quicker inside of dean while send another bit of grace through dean's body.

dean was below him, with bright green eyes full of lust that had mostly rolled back. cas could come from just that view alone. "c-cas d-daddy!" dean raised his voice as he monad, coming closer to the edge. cas's thrusts became more sloppy as both boys were ready to cum. "cumming," dean basically shouted in pleasure , probably too loud, as he come into cas stomach. just a few moments later, cas came also. dean loved that. after a few more slow thrusts to come down from the high, cas let out a loud breath and collapsed next to his angel. "so much better than doing research," cas said, out of breath. "Ellen and Bobby might not agree though and em cassie I know I call you daddy as a joke sometimes but could are em relasonship be more like a daddy Dom baby boy type thing em its ok if you say n-." Dean was cut off by cas pulling him in for a kiss and cas muttered "of course we can try a daddy dom baby boy thing sweetie."