The "sleep" over (smut)

Castiel lays on his side hugging his pillows bored as hell so he decides to go to deans room. As he stands in the door way to deans room, listening to Dean's breathing ,he assumed that dean had fell asleep, because his breathing had a steady pace now. He shifts towards Dean's bed trying not to make to much sound. Cas didn't know why he is so interested in Dean as his a human and his angel, angel aren't meant to feel things, not to mention Dean's so adorable. Slowly Cas walks closer to the bed and tries to stifle a small laugh as he notices Dean blushing in his sleep. He sits down on the bed softly trying not to wake Dean up but failed as two beautiful green eyes fluttered open but soon as they open dean turns away and covers himself with his blanket. Cas says to himself "shit he's awake, I cant pretend that I wasn't watching him sleep can I." Cas pulls the blanket from Deans head. His soft hands cupping Dean's face with one hand as he forces Dean to look at him. Before Dean has time to look away, Cas pulls him in to a kiss. It is sweet until Cas licks Dean's lips. Dean let out a small but loud moan what Cas uses to his advantage as he slips his tongue in to Dean's mouth. Cas had completely dominated dean. Dean couldn't understand how cas looks so graceful while doing such dirty deeds.

Cas starts to leave a trail of butterfly kisses down Dean's neck then he got to his shirt, pulling it over his head. Cas starts where he left off trailing kisses down deans torso. Deans face now a blushing mess that to Cas looks so cute and innocent, Cas looks at Dean's eyes to realise that they are full of lust. "you can't be to loud unless you want to wake Sam up to you delicious moans." Cas says with a smirk. He starts to grind against deans hard cock." s-shut up-ahh" Dean tries to stutter but he's words didn't come out right, but Cas soon starts to suck on his collar bone while slowly rubbing circles into deans soft thigh. "hmmm, lets make this in to a game the more you moan the rougher you'll get it and the less you moan the gentler you'll get it." Cas hums "oh and if you moan more then ten times oh Dean you'll get it so rough you wont be able to go hunting tomorrow let alone get out of bed to stand." Cas smirks deviously as he has starts to suck on deans nipple just to hear another one of deans beautiful moans. "That's three already, only seven more and dam your pretty ass wont be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning." Dean bits his lip till it starts bleeding as he covers his mouth he was red and his eyes full to the brim with lust, as Cas tugs on his pants. Cas moves to Dean's right nipple and twists it as he pulls the left one then slowly pulling away as he bits his ear, sucking on the lobe of Deans ear. Dean moans louder then the other moans but quickly biting down on his lip aging. "oh have I found your sweet spot Deannie" Cas smiles as he moves down his neck, towards his hip bones and leaving a trail of hickeys all over Deans torso. Cas continues to rub circles into deans thighs while starting to suck on his hip bone.

"May I??" Cas asks as he continued to tug at Dean's pants. Not wanting to be to pushy after all the things he had just done to dean and the thing he did when he first got here. Dean looks at Cas's sky blue and nods what surprises Cas. The next thing Dean knows is that Cas is pulling down his pants and boxers at the same time tossing them off the bed and half way across the room. Cas didn't want to take the virginity of Dean without his consent. virgin? "Dean are you still a virgin??" Cas asks a little bit assumed that this 26 year old man could still be a virgin. "S- son of bitch..." Dean groans Cas tugs on Dean's crotch as Dean let out another moan as his surprised. "only six more" Cas smiles as he looks down at Dean erotic face. Cas looks down and notices that his boxers were painfully tight. Cas leans down to Dean's crotch and licks the tip of his Bonner before taking it fully into his mouth. Dean moans are overwhelmed with pleasure. Cas hums, "oh Deannie only five more." against Dean's member as Dean moans again. "four." Cas whispers Dean bits his lip before he could moan anymore. Cas's head bobs up and down as he swirls his tongue over Dean's member. "P-please I- I'm close..."Dean tries to say but his words didn't come out in the right order. Cas looks up at dean and releases Dean's member from his mouth. "No not without me." Cas says smirking evilly. "oh what a shame Dean i can't hear your beautiful moans." Cas rests his finger tips on Dean's lips. "suck." cas orders and Dean obeys . As he watches Dean swirl his fingers around his mouth Cas couldn't help but think how beautiful Dean's mouth would be on his cock. Cas slowly pulls his fingers out from Dean's mouth and placed his index finger in front of Dean's pretty pink hole. "Are you sure you want to do this? it will hurt at first." Cas says and Dean nods Cas pushes his finger inside Dean's tight hole and moved around.

Dean moans. "care-full" Cas says leaning in towards Dean's face. "M-more.." dean groans. Cas adds one more finger as Dean bit his lip. soon Cas adds a third finger after a fourth. Cas starts to remove his own boxers as he pulls his fingers out of dean's tightness. Cas positions himself in front of Dean, Dean now grabbing a pillow and covering his face with it. Cas pulls the pillow away. "No i want to see your adorable cute face when you come." Cas says in a playful tone. Cas slowly pushes into Dean as he groans. Cas starts slow to begin but he starts to pick up the pace after all he is only three sweet beautiful moans away from getting rough so he takes it a tad bit gentler with dean. Cas starts trusting in very hard, Dean just has to moan in pure pleasure. A feeling comes to Deans stomach as he moans again. "C-castiel, ahh I'm so close." Dean just about manages to get out. "its okay I am to." Cas says in a slight groan. Cas starts thrusting faster then he was and as they both reached their climax together they come in to tangle of moans. Cas pulls out and lays down next to Dean as they try to catch their breath. Cas pulls Dean in close to his torso. They are sticky but they didn't care about it or bother to clean up. As they could have a shower tomorrow. After that the both fell asleep in each other arms as their breathing is so peaceful .