My grace

Dean's pov

I was lying in bed and oh crap I'm hard. While cas was sleeping his hand moved from my thigh to my crotch. And it was now resting on my member. I shifted to try and free myself to get to the bathroom before cas woke up however I was pulled closer by cas's strong arms "Did you think I was asleep?" cas growled in a sexy deep voice in my ear. "oh crap well your just fucked aren't you." the voice in my head said.

Third person POV

cas snaked his hands into dean's tight under wear and gripped his shaft. His other hand trailed up dean's baggy AC/DC t-shirt fondling his pink bud. cas soon started to suck on the back of dean's neck trailing kisses down to his shoulder. dean moaned as he tried to break free from cas's tight hold. "cassie if you let go I'll be good." dean playfully pouted with his puppy dog eye's. cas who was slightly amused let his tight grip around dean's waist go. dean removed the covers from there body's. cas just watched as dean pushed him into his back. dean had placed himself just above cas's crotch. He started to grind against him feeling cas's boner each time. dean started to moved from his position and quickly removed cas's pants. He started to suck on his inner thigh moving up and leaving marks on each place he sucked. Once dean had reached ca's member he gave little licks here and there before kissing the head and taking him fully. castiel gasped and let his head fall back as Dean wrapped his arm around his backs and started to finger himself as he bowled cas. dean started to moan against cas's member as he added a second finger to his own tight hole. cas looked down at dean's cute face, dean had cas's member in his mouth, fingers in his hole, and his ass sticking in the air. cas groaned at the sight of dean as he looked so pleasing this way. dean bobbed his head up and down swirling his tongue around cas's. "Ngh...dean I-I'm g-gonna cum...stop." dean pulled away slightly sad and looked at cas. "You can cum twice as I want to taste you for now cassie." dean said lustfully before returning to cas's member. As he continued cas released and dean swallows it. "oh cassie you taste amazing." dean said as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of his very tight hole. cas moved dean around so that dean's cute little ass was facing him. cas pulled dean's fingers out of his hole and started to lick him at the same time he started to play with dean's member. dean moaned loudly again as he licked cas's member starting to blow him again. "dean your so wet." cas said with a playfully smirk while giving dean a hand job. cas moved dean around again and spread his legs before adding three fingers all at once. "Ngh...C-Cas just put it in already-ahhh." dean whimpered out. "Not yet I want to tease you just a little bit more. sweetie" cas pyres twisting his fingers around in dean sending a little bit of his grace straight in to dean's ass. "Ahhh, ngh...mmm." dean moaned pushing cas on to his back and positioning himself above cas's member. dean started to ride cas at quite a fast pace. As dean continued cas slowly pushed dean back down and started thrusting into him. cas spread dean's legs and pulled out just to thrust back in. "Fa-ster....ahhh...mmm." dean moaned loudly. cas picked up his pace. "Harder C-Ca-Cas" "Someone's needy aren't they." cas groaned out. "C-Ca-Cas don't stop plea-se." dean choked out in pure pleasure. cas kept moving following dean's request. Causing dean to moan out cas name very loud. The people next door probably knows ca's nickname by now. "Cassie I-I'm gonna c-cum!" dean moaned loudly. "Then cum for me sweetie." cas said smirking playfully. cas continued to thrust in and out of him to help dean ride out his orgasm. Not to long after dean came cas climaxed inside Dean filling him up. dean slowly sat up next to his angel. "cas did you use some of your grace t-to make me cum?? Dean asked. " oh em yes I forgot to tell you deanie my em grace can be eh used for pleasure can we take a shower together?" cas said a bit to excitedly. "Does that just mean another round but in the shower?" Dean asked happily. "Mm hmm..." cas said leading his hunter to the bathroom.