something new

dean finishes killing a demon, he wipes the blood of his face. deans legs were spread in middle of the floor as he slipped of some blood and muttered out "bitch!" he leans foreword trying to reach his blade wants laying on ground. dean fells arms wrap around his torso and a face lean down by the side of his face. "dean." hears cas say as his hot breath tickles dean's ear. cas bits dean's ear and sucks a little. Really! Why now!?! dean tiers to pull away but cas's arms were wrapped firmly around his waist. "dean you know you can pull this off. I know you felt pleasure before and if you can't remember that." cas pauses to suck deans ear again. "I can help you get that feeling back." He say a chill ran down dean's spine. "I can be gentler this time." He purse. "Please castiel stop what if benny or Sammy walks in." dean says with his voice shaking a bit. "Then they'll have another nose bleed." cas says as he lets go of dean's waist. dean tries to scramble away but instead castiel flips him over and pins dean to the floor. cas pulls the zipper down deans jacket and moves the collar away from dean's neck and starts to suck at his skin. "C- Cas ... please not here." dean says trying to steady his voice. "Why?" cas hums against dean's neck. "If y-you come home now I-I'll let you do whatever just...not here please." I managed to choke out. "Really~?" cas smirks as he looks up. Well, I'm screwed up, dean thinks.

Time skip

"Lay down relax on the bed." cas cooed "We're gonna try something new." cas smirks. cas reaches into a bag he brought to dean's room. As dean's eyes focus on the object he soon regretted everything he said early. Is that a dildo!?! dean coverers his eyes in embarrassment. Your not making m-me do what I think your gonna make me do, are you?!? cas walks towards dean. "Pleasure yourself." cas purrs as he handed dean the dildo.

dean lays down on his bed taking the toy from cas's hand. Why am I listening to him, Dean thinks. Dean looks up at cas with his eyes half closed with a strong blush covering his face. "dean lift your shirt." cas say lust laced his within his angelic voice. dean lifts his shirt to his mouth and held the fabric in his mouth. "Fondle your nipples." cas says. dean trails his hand from his hips up his torso then stops a little. No I'll be seductive, right? You can do this, try to seduce castiel dean thinks to himself. dean now painfully slow brought his hands to his buds. He pinches and twists his hard nipple and moans. There's saliva trailing down from dean's lip down to his chin. As he fondles the bud he clenches his teeth into the fabric as he arches his back. His pants began to feel tight. He let go of the dildo and began to unzip his pants. Still fondling his nipple he starts to stroke his member through his boxers. dean moans and his shirt fell from his mouth. castiel is watching from the side of the bed his pants growing tighter with each of Dean's sweet moans. As soon as dean's shirt fell cas walks over to pull it off his head making dean stop what he's doing. "You can only watch." dean says confidently. "You said you want me to show you didn't you." dean glances over at cas's crotch, he's more encourage when he see's the bulge in his pants. dean slips his pants down to his knees and kicks them off. He starts to pump his member and moans louder. "C-Cas." dean moans. dean turns over so that cas can see his perfectly displayed ass in the air.

dean lets go of his bud and sucks on his fingers before snaking his hand around his back and pushing one finger in. His head is turned to the side of his pillow with his eyes shut as he moans. "C-Cas!" dean's back arches as he slips another finger into his hole. Cas is mesmerized by dean, his hands trails down to his member to touch himself, as dean opens his eyes to look at castiel. "You can't touch yourself either or... I'll stop." dean says not really wanting to stop. castiel quickly moves his hand away from his member, reluctantly and puts his hands into his pockets. dean continues with his actions. As he added his fourth finger pumping in and out of himself the hand that was stroking his member reaches over to the dildo Cas handed him earlier. He removes his fingers with a very audible groan and positions the toy. dean thrust it in with a strangles of cries. "A-are you enjoying the...show my C-Cassie." Dean moans as he keeps pumping the dildo in and out of him. Cas groans when he hears cassie and his pants were wet now, tight and wet. "Yes your cassie loves the show your putting on." cas says not taking his eyes off of the beautiful moaning mess in front of him. "C-Cassie I'm c-close." dean moans "Then cum for me." cas purrs. With one last thrust he releases over his bed and collapses. He pants trying to catch his breath and as soon as he did he turns to look at Cas.

"C-Cassie I can help you with your problem. "Dean asks lustfully, with a cute seductive pout. Whiteout hesitation cas lays on his bed and dean moves so that his body is between Cas's legs. He bit at the top of cas's pants just above his crotch and pulls cas's pants and boxers off with his hands. Dean slowly pulls Cas's pants off and returns to his position. He licks the side of his hard length and starts to suck the head. cas groans and starts to whisper very dirty things to Dean. Which only encourages Dean more. As he swirls his tongue over cas's member, he fells a sweet but salty liquid fill his mouth and he swallows it all. "Dean I hope that helped you understand your sexuality better." Cas says. Dean nods and blushes going back to his shy timid personality as he hugs his angel.