Maybe next time love

Cas's pov

It was almost nightfall and after the interview. I walked into my room to see dean asleep on my bed cuddled next to my other trench cost. His face was calm and peaceful I walked to the bed and sat next to him. I started to stroke his soft brown locks. I leaned down to kiss him and his eyes fluttered open. dean removed his arms around the coat and wrapped them around mine and brought me closer. I sat up to open the door and close it behind me. I walked back to dean and placed a hand above his shoulder to keep my balance. I rubbed my forehead against his and he brought our lips together before quickly withdrawing. He looked absolutely beautiful, his cheeks were red, a playful look in his eyes, his mouth curved almost into a smile. I wish I could take a picture to savour this moment forever. He started to tug at my shirt. Someone's in the mood too, I thought. I lifted his shirt and leaned down he then nuzzled his forehead into my neck. He's probably a little drunk after that interview the old lady kept giving him whiskey. i kissed the skin before sucking on it until he left a mark. From his ear I trailed butterfly kisses down his body till I got to his waist band. "May I?" He nodded and I pulled down his pants leaving his boxers on. "Are you sure?" I questioned and he nodded again blushing harder. I pulled off his boxers and looked back up at him. He frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You still have your clothes." He said before reaching at the hem of my shirt and pulling it off. "Better." He smiled. Can he stop being so adorable?

Third person POV

cas leaned down to kiss dean's hip bone as he rubbed circles into his thighs. dean moaned a little and let his head fall back. cas grabbed his member ad started to pump it while sucking on his torso. dean moaned cas name as he entangled his hands in cas's black mess locks. cas trailed his mouth lower till he was breathing on dean's member. He kissed the head then the side and trailed more kisses around his member before licking the tip and sucking him off. "Ah "c- ca-cas ngh..." dean moaned out as cas took him fully into his warm hot mouth. cas lapped his tongue on the side of his member causing him to release in his. cas swallowed and pulled away wiping his mouth. "Aww dean ... Am I going to be the only one that can't feel the pleasure." cas fake sighed. "Ah no I want to..." dean became flustered and just ended up pushing cas onto his back before sucking him off. dean puffed out his cheeks to shove the full member into his mouth. "Ngh...cas could you please." "Plea~se what?" cas questioned. "I want to taste you cassie " dean hummed against cas member. He swirled his toung around his cock and cas finally released and dean swallowed happily. dean say up and wiped some of the cum off the side of his mouth. cas slowly pushed dean back onto the bed inserting one finger into dean's entrance. He stretched it out a bit before adding a second finger. He pushed in and out adding a third finger then finally a fourth. dean covered his face with his arm not looking at cas. "Please could you ahh go fa~ster c cas..." dean moaned his eyes still shut. "Not unless you remove your arm from your beautiful face." cas said pulling his fingers out. dean whined and opened his eyes and looked at him and wrapped his arms around his neck again. cas then unexpectedly thrusted in. "AHH...C-Ca-Cas.. Ngh...ahh..." dean moaned out. cas kept thrusting in and out of him sucking on his collar bone. dean's legs rested on cas shoulders as he continued. cas climaxed and soon dean too. cas pulled out but dean whined and pulled cas closer too him with his legs and leaned his mouth close to his ear. "c-cassie can we please do another round." dean said before sucking on the lobe. "dean it's pretty late." cas said pulling away from deans mouth and looking at him. dean had puppy dog eyes and was already leaning closer to his mouth. "Fine..." cas sighed out.

Time skip

"One more?" dean asked hopefully. "Sorry love I'm tired what time is it?" "Two am..." dean mumbled. cas sighed and brought him close to his chest. "Maybe next time love." dean sighed but laid back down on cas chest falling asleep to his heartbeat that he had gotten so used to.