Horror Movie |Lams| (F)

Requested by @blue11086

JOHN LAURENS P.O.V

I put my hair in a ponytail and grab the blankets, candy, popcorn, and my stuffed turtle.

Tonight was movie night and it was Alexander's turn to choose a movie, which is kinda unlucky since he LOVES horror movies. I guess that's what he wants me to think. I think, he's only choosing horror movies because he likes it when I get scared and cuddle next to him.

I run into the living room, trying my best to hold all of the stuff I'm carrying and not drop it. Alexander was already on the couch holding the remote for Netflix. He had already chosen a movie. Apparently it was called 'The Conjuring'. I've heard of it but I've never watched it.

I sat on the couch and gave Alexander the popcorn and candy, while I got the turtle plush and the blankets. He pressed play and the movie started. 

                                Time skip

The movie was pretty scary so far. Well, for me. There were a lot of jumpscares that I kept jumping at and Alexander kept laughing at me. Luckily, he let me cuddle up near him if I got too scared, which I am doing right now.

Suddenly, there's a scene where there's a body and it zooms towards the camera. (Anybody remember that scene?) I quickly hide myself in Alex's neck and he just keeps laughing at me.

"It's fine! It's not real- actually.. it said it was real at the beginning..." he tried comforting me but that obviously wasn't working. I gave him an annoyed look to which he laughed at. AGAIN. ;-; I get no respect in this house! :c

"Hey- look. It's fine. Here's some candy." He said as he threw some candy at me. I grumpily opened the skittles bag and started eating it.

                 Le time skip again

This scene was the exorcist scene. I got scared by all the yelled and chanting so I snuggled up closed to Alex. He hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead.

He layer his head on mine and started watching the movie again, still hugging me. 

"thE BIRDS!" I yelled out of nowhere.

"...what?...." Alex asks, obviously confused. 

"The birds are dying!" I say sadly, pointing to the birds in the movie crashing into the windows.

Alex scoffs playfully at me. "The birds are fine." He tries to reassure me. I nod and get back to snuggling with him. 

                                  Time skip again

The movie was almost over, but it was 3am. And I don't normally stay up this late. 

My eyes start to feel heavy and then I just drift off to sleep.

ALEX P.O.V

Holy crap he's sleeping on me! Aw, he's so cute. I guess I better put him to bed.

I pause the movie and carry him bridal style to the room. I lay him down on the bed and give him his turtle plush.

I'm starting to feel a bit tired too. I guess I better get heading to bed. I don't want to walk all the way to my room so I guess I'll sleep in John's room tonight.

I get under the blankets and then just fall asleep, still cuddling with John.

No ones P.O.V

"Got the pictures?" Laf asks Hercules, ducked outside the bedroom door, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Yup." He responded, showing him the pictures.

"I ship ittttttt." Peggy whispers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted, I can always edit bits out and in if you want me to!