But I Did Kidnap His Husband! |Kingbury| (S)

Historical but musical looks

Short

Mini angst

TW:Swearing, injuries?

Historically innacurate

3rd Person P.O.V

General Washington was waiting for Charles Lee to come back with a report about the King. He was sitting at his desk when he heard a knock. 

"Come in." He replied in his tired voice. Once he saw Lee he sat up. Lee was hiding something behind his back, or someone?

"So, did you kill him?" He asked Lee, who was supposed to assassinate the king.

"What kind of fucking animal do you take me for?!" Lee shouted outraged. Washington gave him a questiongly look. "No, I didn't kill him!" He was starting to regret not promoting Hamilton.

"Aw, fu-" Washington was about to swear but was cut off.

"But I did kidnap his husband!" Lee said excitedly while pushing Samuel, who was frightened and had his hands tied with a rope, in front of Washington.

"Aw, NO!" Washington shouted. He knew the king was going to get them back for kidnapping Seabury.

"I mean, we can threaten the King and hold him hostage." Lee suggested, guestering towards Seabury, who was shaking.

"I-NO!" He sighed wearily. "Don't tell the king about this." He whispered to Samuel. "Take him back." He ordered Lee. Lee looked sad, but nodded. Samuel looked relieved.