Hot Kool-Aid |Jeffmads|(S,F)

SKIT

I'm sorry I really love the skits xD

No ones P.O.V

James Madison was enjoying his day so far. Washington didn't give them much work in the office so he was relaxing in the break room with a book and some iced water.

Then Thomas came in.

"Good morning Jemmy!" Thomas hummed happily. James noticed he was holding a jug of something. "Hello Tommy." He said, not taking his eyes off his book.

"I made a pot of kool-aid!" Thomas said happily. James slowly drifted his eyes off his book and onto the jug Thomas was holding. James sighed, "You don't make a pot of kool-aid..." "Well I did." Thomas replied dumbly.

James noticed the gloves Thomas had on while holding the Kool-Aid. "Is it hot?" He asked.

Thomas gave an awkward smile, "Maybe, maybe not." "It's hot isn't it-" "YEA!" He replied excitedly. 

James sighed again, he was really starting to question their marriage. "Hot Kool-Aid?!" He yelled in disgust. "You can try some if you'd like." Thomas replied innocently. "Oh, no. I'm fine. I'm not thirsty." Thomas eyed him suspiciously then looked at his water cup. "Jemmy..." he said sadly. "I'm not gonna drink it!" "I made this for you..." Thomas said in a sad whisper.

"No!" James denied, again. "Drink it!" Thomas yelled, desperately. "No!" James yelled again and buried his face in his book.

"I want you to drink this!" Geez, what was he on? There was a muffled "I'm not drinking it!" From James.

"Drink this right now or I'll pour it on the floor and blame you!" Thomas whined like a child. 

"Oh, real MATURE!" 

"I MADE THIS FOR YOU!" He heard Thomas yell. The whole office could probably hear them through the walls. 

"Now, why don't you grow up?" James replied quietly so everybody couldn't hear them.

"I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" James tried to hide his blush by hiding in face deeper into the book. "Well I'm not gonna drink it!" He said sternly.

"I HATE YOU!" Thomas yelled jokingly. "That's all I ever hear anymore!" James yelled while closing his book. "Jemmy try this, James try that!" Thomas started pouring a cup for James, still unconvinced.

"Remember that.. Macaroni and, what was that?" "Mayonnaise." "Mayonnaise!" "It was a good idea..." Thomas said sadly.

"You didn't make a single pound!" James said, referring to money. "I made a pound of macaroni and mayonnaise!" Thomas said, oblivious still.

"Oh and don't forget, Rocky Road and Tabasco, right?" "Yea..." Thomas looked down in shame. "What was that? Three hospitalized? About three women hospitalized."

Silence

"YOU. DRINK. THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!" Thomas said, still not giving it up. "Drink your own hot Kool-aid!" "There's so much left of it! What am I gonna do with all of this hot kool-aid?!" "DRINK IT!" "NO!!!" "YES!-" they were cut off by Alexander walking into the break room. "Have any of y'all seen my qui-"  Alex asked as he looked up. After seeing what was going on, he  slowly backed out, not questioning anything.

After Thomas was sure Alex had left he started screaming again. "NO!"

Thomas sat down on the chair next to Madison roughly, then slamming his cup of hot Kool-aid on the table. "Jemmy..." James sighed. "Yes?" "Please. Drink. My hot Kool-aid..." Thomas insisted while pushing a glass towards James, waiting for him to try it.

James sighed, "Okay." "Ok." Thomas repeated softly while smiling.

James nervously picked up the cup and started drinking it. After he finished he put the cup down.

There was an awkward silence.

James gave a sigh of relief, "That's pretty good.. yea... I like that." He said truthfully to a beaming Thomas.

He actually only tried it so he could see Thomas smile.