Lafayette The Shipper |Jeffmads| (F)

I might do more where Lafayette ships another ship(with Peggy probably-)

3rd Person P.O.V

"Ok, so I'm going to meet up with James. He probably won't forgive me for leaving him!" Thomas complained to his cousin, Lafayette, who was looking at his phone.

Laf looked up from his phone. "Mon ami, it's fine." Laf tried to reason with him. "No it's not!" Thomas groaned while faceplanting into the couch next to Laf.

"I can help you. Wait here." Laf told Thomas while dashing off to his room, leaving a very confused Thomas in the living room.

Lafayette scavangered all around his room for some earpieces Peggy gave him for their 'Shipping Buisness'.

Once he finally found the earpieces he grabbed them and raced back to the living room. Laf proudly put the earpieces on the coffee table in front of Thomas. "Er.. what?.." Thomas questioned, looking at the earpieces.

"I can whisper some dating tips in your ear if you wear these! If you ever get stuck in an awkward situation with James, I'll give you some advice." Laf explained. Thomas looked relieved. For once he was actually glad Laf was a shipper.

           TIME SKIP

"Jemmy!" Thomas exclaimed as he ran to James to hug him. James looked happy and hugged him back. His mood quickly changed. "Where have you been?! You left me alone with Alexander FREAKING Hamilton! Do you know how many papers I had to write?!" James started shouting at him.

Thomas stared at his shoes uncomfortably. Laf, who was watching this whole fiasco from the bushes, decided to step in.

"Say ' I'm so sorry I've left you' and hug him." Laf instructed. Thomas silently nodded. 

"I've missed you so much..." James sighed. "I'm so sorry I left you.." Thomas said comforting James. Then he reached in for a hug. James looked at Thomas and gave a little smile before embracing in a hug.

"Now, kiss." Laf whispered.

Thomas let go of James and smile at him. James smiled back.

"What?..." Thomas said through his teeth and into the earpiece.

"d i d  I  s t u t t e r?" Laf asked. Thomas gave James a little awkward smile before kissing him.

James was taken by surprise so he started blushing furiously.

Laf was having a fan girl attack in the bushes while trying his best to be quiet.