Snowball Fight (O)

It's still winter so I can make this oneshot hA

I literally had no idea where this chapter was going-

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

I wake up and check the time.

9:30am

Eh, I'm fine for now. Since it's winter I'm not going to get out of bed just yet because it's cold.

I wrap myself in a little burrito blanket and try to go back to sleep.

That is, until I hear Alex scream, "WAKE UP LAFFY BOIIII!" From the kitchen. I forgot I have roommates.

I groan in response while I roll off my bed, still in my little burrito blanket and I roll down the stairs.

A bit of a mistake, but it was warm so who cares?

I fall down the stairs and get up like nothing happened. I got some weird looks from Alex and John, the only people that were in the kitchen though.

"It's snowing today so we're going to have a snowball fight, get ready!" Alex hums excitedly as he passes me a plate of toast. I wasn't sure what a snowball fight was.

I nod anyways and start eating the toast. I was eating while I was waiting for Alexander, John, and Hercules to get ready, wherever Herc was at.

A few minutes later Alexander comes out in a brown coat and boots and John is wearing a pink turtle jacket.

Hercules finally comes out for sewing. It turns out he sewed his own jacket for himself.

I sit up and put on a jacket. "Let's go!" Alex says like a child while dragging John out the door.

They started building mini fortresses out of snow outside. I cautiously walk up to their little snow fortress. "What are you doing?" I ask them while tilting my head. "Snow fortresses for the snowball fight!" Alex turns to me while applying snow to the wall. John nods while he's making little balls out of snow.

"I forgot to ask earlier..." I say, kind of embarrassed. I rub my arm and ask, "I've never really seen snow or been in a snowball fight." I shrug.

"Really?" Alex says, shocked. "Yep." I say sheepishly. "Is there like a point system or is it just to the death?" I ask him. I think I can wreck them if they teach me. I mean, I am America's favorite fighting Frenchman.

Herc and Alex look at eachother before saying, "To the death!" They chant, with stars in their eyes.

John sighs, "This is not how I wanted to die. Can I like.. get shot? Instead of getting killed by snowballs by my best friend?" He begs.